IGNORED

'why do you wanna be'

Guest Raddcliff

Guest ambodino mutuumbooo

god, I have nothing against english people or english montréalers, it's alright... but still, I'm a separatist, lol !

but whatever, bob dylan, I'll remember you're a canadian frenchie, just like I am and bocae is. peace out ! :cool:

Guest felttipen

YEH!...YEH!!!! YEH! YEH AW YEH! THANK THE LORD. YEH. WOO!

YEH! MAN... U RULE. YOUR SO RIGHT. YEH!! WOO.

Guest Raddcliff

man you guys fully misinterpret what i said...emulating helps you learn. selling a copied style to other people as the originators is weak. it almost seems like people do that hopefully to have people believe it was the orginators that did it, so they can find that 'hey, i've got what it takes'

THAT is weak. i'd rather have people stoked on my tunes. this is what i mean in my post.

shit dude, i cpoy all kinds of peoples stuff, but i usually tag at the end of the track name [AE rip off] or [madonna bite]. i dont post it on the net and claim i found the lost tracks to culture clubs colours album hoping people fall for it.

entire genres thrive, and create billions of punds revenue simply by copying one artist, namely dr. dre, i wouldnt bother complaining if a few people wanna try and emulate the sound of BoC

since this thread came up i started work on my first ever electronic tune, designed to be as similar to BoC at humanly possible lol il post in a few days when its finished

I heard if you're bitten by a Madonna you become overly self important and start developing a fake British accent.

Oh yeah, and you become undead also.

Archived