IGNORED

Syro vinyl with 4 records?

____-_-____

Has anyone encountered a version of Syro with 4 vinyl records? 

edit: nvm turned out to be a Caribou live vinyl. not sure how it ended up in my friend's Syro copy or if she forgot to put it there. sorry!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does her dad also work at nintendo?

it's real, she sent me a photo of it a few weeks ago but i accidentally wiped my texts. been meaning to ask around about it. when i came back to watmm i found that you need to pay to post now, got distracted and just now remembered about it. i asked her to resend the photo, will update when she does. 

Guest Chesney

well mine came with a engraved gear list as posted in the syro hype thread when it came out.

gullible drunk morning, now I'm grumbly. Also I lost my Syro sticker and card, rest in peperonis. 

she's on vacation right now so I haven't heard back :/ sorry I should've waited to make the post until I got the photo...blue balling everyone now. just wanted to see if anyone else has heard of this 4th record. 

and no, I wouldn't have bought a member plus subscription just to troll people. 

gullible drunk morning, now I'm grumbly. Also I lost my Syro sticker and card, rest in peperonis. 

she's on vacation right now so I haven't heard back :/ sorry I should've waited to make the post until I got the photo...blue balling everyone now. just wanted to see if anyone else has heard of this 4th record. 

and no, I wouldn't have bought a member plus subscription just to troll people. 

Well, that's me convinced guys.

She's going to send me a photo but won't be home until the weekend.

Also doesn't own a turntable anymore, I might get her one that can rip it to digital, will this do the trick? I have an AT but it doesn't have the USB mp3 ripping functionality.

Audio-Technica AT-LP60-USB Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable (USB & Analog) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002GYTPB8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_rgVqBb6C95P6C

I think I saw on Discogs forum posts that it’s actually a repres of The Laughing Gnome, by David Bowie. Essential listening, really, so good to see that it’s being distributed along with another essential piece.

4 x Syro

...but then again if it really is a special vinyl candy for Julia can't wait to see how red you guys will get :D I'm guessing it's just some misprint or whatever, possibly a leftover copy of previous saw 85-92 repress from bleep's stock.

Archived