IGNORED

Syro vinyl with 4 records?

____-_-____

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chesney

4 x Syro

...but then again if it really is a special vinyl CANDY for JULIA can't wait to see how red you guys will get :D I'm guessing it's just some misprint or whatever, possibly a leftover copy of previous saw 85-92 repress from bleep's stock.

BoC album CONFIRMED!!!

Guest Chesney

bgb6dy.jpg

Although I would have prefered the Metallic backwards through a wah pedal. Maybe Death magnetic would have been better this way too?

That’s 3x vinyl records and 1x bit of expensive paper.

Oh nooo... There's something tickling on the idea of some happy ballot winner putting this rare paper on the slipmat, start spinning, put the needle on, lay back and enjoy the ride for the whole 250£.

Julia Brightly, our dear friend and sound engineer for the past decade passed away yesterday. She was one of the most inspiring and bravest people we ever met. We will miss her always. All our love, Dan, Brad, John, Ryan

Passed away a few months before Syro came out. This is all I could really find on her. Couldn't find any relation to Richard. 

http://thequietus.com/articles/15735-julia-brightly-tribute-gig

https://www.discogs.com/artist/4142243-Julia-Brightly

https://www.discogs.com/artist/476847-Stephen-Wright

I've got the 4th record, but my ears have fallen off so I can't listen to it. Also I've got no record player, eyes, or hands so can't upload any samples. I accidentally deleted all my texts, emails, browsing history and win32 so can't even get online to talk about it. I've lost my computer, phone, tablet and house.

Will post pics and samples soon.

This is obviously the start of an ARG. The next clue must be somewhere around her grave, if not (TRIGGER WARNING: death, sacrilege, religious themes, illegal activities, digging up caskets)

IN her grave

I've got the 4th record, but my ears have fallen off so I can't listen to it. Also I've got no record player, eyes, or hands so can't upload any samples. I accidentally deleted all my texts, emails, browsing history and win32 so can't even get online to talk about it. I've lost my computer, phone, tablet and house.

Will post pics and samples soon.

The real syro album is sandwiched in-between each side of the 12''s - You need to slice open the records to reveal the 2x 11 inch recordings contained within.

Holy shit, I've just spent £200K to hire a precision industrial laser to do the above and it worked...this Hordvosbn track is fucking excellent.

Archived