IGNORED

Syro vinyl with 4 records?

____-_-____

Well, here it is...believe it now?

lol

no

that record could be nearly anything. no indications on it that it has anything to do with Aphex.

found the guy who's going to call the mp3 rips I upload later "fake". 

there's literally now way to prove it to you since the album has already been opened, there's no way to prove that it's from the Syro record. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol dude I'm not trying to be a dick, if you upload NEW APHECS then awesome, seriously.

But like, look at this from our perspective. Look at the A - B art on the record and some scrawling on it, could be anything. The friend of yours who it came from has had it for months, never listened to it? I mean....what?

Either this is all just a dumb joke or you're trying to troll which is worse, it's a pathetic misunderstanding (my guess) or it's legit...a special secret extra record included only to friends of Aphex that literally no one has heard of in the years since the album came out. I mean it's not impossible but that's highly unlikely, you have to admit.

Well, here it is...believe it now?

lol

no

that record could be nearly anything. no indications on it that it has anything to do with Aphex.

found the guy who's going to call the mp3 rips I upload later "fake". 

there's literally now way to prove it to you since the album has already been opened, there's no way to prove that it's from the Syro record. 

Hit us with it params

Archived