IGNORED

Compositor - Hypervisor v7

mcbpete

i actually complained about this guy's release on the maxforlive blog calling it bullshit and garbage lorem ipsum speak for a description. 

it seems the most convoluted way to do anything and really just a big self wank project.. but what do i know.. maybe he's a genius not getting his due.. ahem. 

srsly wtf is the description of this thing on his site? most dank 2046?

/\ you know, up until now I have never really considered that he actually might be mentally ill, just another creative with a convoluted, pseudo-scientific tought process/peddling discourse.  maybe hes 500 years ahead of his time and we are the wankers hahah

The pitch, roll, and yaw faders got a good laugh out of me.

/\ you know, up until now I have never really considered that he actually might be mentally ill, just another creative with a convoluted, pseudo-scientific tought process/peddling discourse.  maybe hes 500 years ahead of his time and we are the wankers hahah

It honestly looks like this person has a working knowledge of synthesis and software development. This looks like a piece of software you might use yourself, but lacks marketability (mostly because of its UI). It also sounds like garbage. I can make bloopy bass wobbles and screeching static with Automationism and it's fucking free.

The pitch, roll, and yaw faders got a good laugh out of me.

It honestly looks like this person has a working knowledge of synthesis and software development. This looks like a piece of software you might use yourself, but lacks marketability (mostly because of its UI). It also sounds like garbage. I can make bloopy bass wobbles and screeching static with Automationism and it's fucking free.

true, the sounds dont live up to the rarefied concepts, and everything is expensive as fuck.  also, I found something:

https://cyland.bandcamp.com/album/caa-6

what the fuck is "digital air" ...

Having seen the video, I guess this is the software equivalent of audiophile hardware indeed. It's pretty good business sense to remove any physical items out of the equation and just sell fancy looking m4l devices for megabucks. :)

Archived