IGNORED

i had a dream where I was driving around with a co-worker I haven't seen in probably years and we were listening to P.:Ntil but at the end it does the

mushroom

breakdown part from Vose In and in the dream it didn't seem weird, like in that dream way you know, like it was just the song as it's always been, but it was cool and my co-worker seemed impressed. Thank you for reading.

new share your dreams thread?

when I was young(er) I had a recurrent dream where I jumped from a building and as soon as I was going to hit the ground I started flying

edit: I very very rarely remember my dreams but I'm convinced I dream every time I sleep (every time I wake up midsleep I remember I wake up from a dream, just not what)

new share your dreams thread?

I considered posting this in the NTS thread and just saying "sorry this doesn't actually have anything to do with NTS" at the end but eh.

had a dream that I was having a big everyone-invited bash, it was outside and people of all ages were present, there was live entertainment by my friends and relatives, funny enough, autechre showed up and I was like wow, is that sean booth and rob brown???? wow! And sean booth went up with a trombone and instructed the house band to play some smooth jazz and he killed it on the trombone. I talked to rob brown about autechre's recent 17-minute masterpiece and he was flattered that I liked it and commented that he actually hadn't even listened to it yet.

had a dream that I was having a big everyone-invited bash, it was outside and people of all ages were present, there was live entertainment by my friends and relatives, funny enough, autechre showed up and I was like wow, is that sean booth and rob brown???? wow! And sean booth went up with a trombone and instructed the house band to play some smooth jazz and he killed it on the trombone. I talked to rob brown about autechre's recent 17-minute masterpiece and he was flattered that I liked it and commented that he actually hadn't even listened to it yet.

Good dream

Archived