IGNORED

Endlesss.fm - Tim Exile's new music-making platform

cear

Hey guys, let me take this opportunity to announce my new hybrid composition tool: Pandoram.

I’ve been working with some very talented individuals and the final product is very close to fruition. We are now beginning the beta process and will be shipping out hardware components very soon.

Head over to pandor.am to get on the list and link your PayPal.

This track was my introduction to him, always loved the slowly increasing frenetic pace of the track from slow Ninja Tune esque hip-hop to happy hardcore gabbaness

Would make an ace Rez level.

Is this gonna end up like his various plug-ins for NI that seem cool in concept and when Tim himself demos them, but no one seems to really use?

Family Galaxy is one of the most impressive piece of electronic music I can think of. Still blowing my brain 8 years after first hearing it.

Reverb VSTs are less impressive of course but I respect that. Hope his Endlesss project will be a little bit more engaging, whatever it is!

Envoyé de mon EML-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

• 8 months later...

Well this definitely seems to be worth the wait - You too can make terrible noises like this on your phone:

Unrelated video.

i mean seems like you guys are just dead set on poopooing this thing. actually thought the demo was pretty fun as he's going through the rrriiiffffssssss you can hear the evolution of some dude passing silly samples (tooth brushing, coughing, etc) and being morphed into a fun little loop. if the live collaboration stuff actually works seemlessssssly seems pretty cool tbqh. otherwise it just seems like another iphone daw

played the beta this afternoon. v fun. would be very cool for jamming with friends (exactly what it says it does). think a cool idea would be rotation where friends are assigned an order and get a notification when it's their turn.

• 3 months later...

After seeing this in action I wish I had an iOS device to get into the beta.  I signed up for Android access once it's going.  You  jam with people in real time by building little loops and it passes off to the next person or something.

Edited by Hautlle