IGNORED

Various - Snare Snacks: Snareup Discord Community Compilation

747Music

b2cd5d581597fbcddc2759c76f4f7cf4.jpeg

Deep Space Objects called on Snareup for some mid-meal delights in the form of tunes. Snareup delivered a varied, IDM based assortment of tasty snacks. You might recognize a bunch of our fellow WATMMers on there.

Available in digital form tastiness and limited edition cassettes delicacies. Get ‘em while they’re hot!

https://deepspaceobjects.bandcamp.com/album/snare-snacks

Pre-order Snare Snacks and you get 9 tracks now (streaming via the free Bandcamp app and also available as a high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more), plus the complete album the moment it’s released.

Releases August 15, 2018

Uhhh. My phone is retarded. Can a mod please delete the duplicate threads. Tapatalk can take a long walk off a short dock there I said it. I’m using WATMM on mobile chrome from now on.

I figured it out. Duplicate posts are deleted. Apologies.

Everything i have heard on this has been really awesome. The Lada Laika track is probably my favorite so far.

I'm really excited to hear that MF Skankbinj track!

wow, i am so humbled to appear on this compilation of talents who put up with me because they see something in a janky radio community that's been mean streakin' for 76 weeks straight.

Lada Laika and Del Dot hosted the release announcement on snareup this weekend - you can take a listen right here:

crazy to think, all of this wouldn't be possible without that damn discord Whitley set up in 2016 to help people meet up in Houston. and then, "sure, let's do a weekly radio show" sounded like a good idea to a few of us. over the past 8 months especially, Lada Laika, Greystar, mafgar, and Skankbinj became my VIPs. everyone started asking me if we were going to do a snareup comp and then i met Del Dot in Houston 2017, and he's like, let's do a cassette on DSO.

here's something cringey: "if you build it, they will come." snareup: a field of dreamers. "some may call us pioneers. others will look away."

i'm mostly a lurker but i pay joyrex $70/a year for that right. some quality people here in WATMM. others, i look away.

The opening in my song is too long without enough change. My only regret.

I'm giving the full album a listen tonight. I cannot wait. I've heard stuff from most of these other Snarpers on here and damn there is rock solid talent there.

I think the only song I've heard on this so far is Spinborn's GFlores, which is a killer track.

As good as glazed ham.

I like it.

HAHAHA, YES!

I think your song is fantastic, the payoff to the build up is totally worth it :)

I think your song is fantastic, the payoff to the build up is totally worth it :)

Thank you! That's quite relieving. It's my first go at a long build up layout. Was worried I overdid it. Perhaps I've just grown numb to the sound from endless production listens. Could still do more, but then I think we all almost always say that about almost every song we do.

I gave it a full listen yesterday.

My top 3 are the one's by Modulatia, Purpledaughter and spinborn.

Every single song was a good listen. It's also nice and varied. This is a solid compilation.

Bought!   Was nice to meet some of you at DFN this past year -- was great to share the vibes with some real heads.  Who's coming back to Houston this year??

I'll probably be there.

Bought! Was nice to meet some of you at DFN this past year -- was great to share the vibes with some real heads. Who's coming back to Houston this year??

I'll probably be there.

Tight. Drinks on me.

Archived