IGNORED

A Nice Surprise

Alzado

A few (11) years ago, I created and posted a video for Pete Standing Alone that has become pretty popular, currently at over 300k views.

It's already quite an honor to have my video be so popular and have it be a part (even a small part) of BOC content that people view online. But if that weren't enough, yesterday I received the following comment on the video:

post-109-0-85790200-1532563422_thumb.png

How cool to think that Pete Standing Alone himself might have a chance to view the video and have thoughts about it. Incredible. I hope he watches it and I wonder what he might think. Either way, I am honored.

What a neat connection. As much as I often feel like the world is getting too interconnected, homogenized and small, things like this are are a silver lining to the state of the internet now.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

pretty cool video. must have been quite the work to collect all these old videos and edit everything

Thanks! They were mostly videos that I had collected over the years and were sitting on my hard drive. It was a decent amount of work but it didn't feel like it because it was really fun.

Red Moon Party imminent

I'll see if I can score you guys an invite.

Interesting he's still alive! I had figured he'd be in his 70's or 80's by now...

Yeah same here. I've never met the man but feel a connection to him through the doc, the song and now this.

What a neat connection. As much as I often feel like the world is getting too interconnected, homogenized and small, things like this are are a silver lining to the state of the internet now.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That's a pretty great observation.

Also I loved your video and track from deep sea comp long ago.

Ah thanks man! That was a great collection of tracks from some talented WATMM'ers.

i think the yt commenter is actually Fred McGriff

Funny thing, when I told Fred about this comment, he hadn’t seen the video before which was obviously very hurtful.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived