IGNORED

Dublin: Dave Clarke, Bjarki, Helena Hauff, DJ Stingray, Sunil Sharpe

phudoshin

Anyone ragin hard for this all-dayer Saturday 28th  july?

Bound to be mental - proper techno escapades from Detroit, Deutchland, Dublin, dIceland -  Get IN!

https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/circles-day-2-dave-clarke-bjarki-helena-hauff-dj-stingray-sunil-sharpe-anetha-defekt-tickets-45557059391

Deece line-up :music: 

Little review:

Venue: City Centre one-room place with plenty of outdoor space but the outdoor DJS had to stop at 11pm i think cos of local peeps. fair enough but a pity

- Local techno whizz Sunil Sharpe produced an unsurprisingly solid set about 9pm.. kicked off the night grand!

-  DJ Stingray was mostly electro/techno ... not bad at all but maybe i was expecting next level shit. 

- Helena Hauff ABSOLUTE BANGER next level shit all the way... go see this DJ... acid techno with masterful mixing and flow. Highlight of the  night! Sublime drops all the way

- Bjarki.. i don;t know why but his set just did not work... didn't; flow well.... breakbeaty techno  but....... pretty flat

- Dave Clarke........... solid AF... no complaints...brought the place back to life and didn't let up. He seemed very annoyed no encore allowed at 3am tho

I was too wrecked for an afterparty ..... didn't bother with stimulants is why plus i'd be pre-partying all day long at my mates to Autechre live sets

! Great chats with lots of folks working/living in Dubllin from Europe/Brazil  - excellent vibes

Archived