Anyone ragin hard for this all-dayer Saturday 28th july?
Bound to be mental - proper techno escapades from Detroit, Deutchland, Dublin, dIceland - Get IN!
Edited by phudoshin, 27 July 2018 - 08:33 AM.
Jump to content
Posted 30 July 2018 - 02:52 AM
Venue: City Centre one-room place with plenty of outdoor space but the outdoor DJS had to stop at 11pm i think cos of local peeps. fair enough but a pity
- Local techno whizz Sunil Sharpe produced an unsurprisingly solid set about 9pm.. kicked off the night grand!
- DJ Stingray was mostly electro/techno ... not bad at all but maybe i was expecting next level shit.
- Helena Hauff ABSOLUTE BANGER next level shit all the way... go see this DJ... acid techno with masterful mixing and flow. Highlight of the night! Sublime drops all the way
- Bjarki.. i don;t know why but his set just did not work... didn't; flow well.... breakbeaty techno but....... pretty flat
- Dave Clarke........... solid AF... no complaints...brought the place back to life and didn't let up. He seemed very annoyed no encore allowed at 3am tho
I was too wrecked for an afterparty ..... didn't bother with stimulants is why plus i'd be pre-partying all day long at my mates to Autechre live sets
! Great chats with lots of folks working/living in Dubllin from Europe/Brazil - excellent vibes