IGNORED

Ross From Friends - Family Portrait

He's been the cream of the og hip-house crop since the beginning.

I heard his stuff for brainfeeder has been a bit different, will check it out very soon.

For real, how is the majority of WATMM so out of the loop about Ross?

WATMM has been out of the loop overall for years now. That should be solved with the new site though, which will include features that will propel us to the forefront of elecontronic music such as Cylob's discogs page with different CSS

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's been the cream of the og hip-house crop since the beginning.

I heard his stuff for brainfeeder has been a bit different, will check it out very soon.

For real, how is the majority of WATMM so out of the loop about Ross?

WATMM has been out of the loop overall for years now. That should be solved with the new site though, which will include features that will propel us to the forefront of elecontronic music such as Cylob's discogs page with different CSS

WATMM is a nostalgia message board at this point. I'm sure the new site will revolutionize things though. I have absolute faith in Joyrex's up to date tastes and excellent sense of humour.

Finally getting a chance to listen fully, this is a good album! Despite the lo-fi sound it's deceptively complex, lot's of subtle edits and fx happening throughout the mixes.

on my 2nd listen now, it's very good. thought it was just pretty pleasant and not much else first time, but second time around I've noticed there's a lot more going on. very good.

Archived