IGNORED

New Aphex Twin advertising in London underground station

nickthefish

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should've stopped after Analord imho.

na the tuss was ok, but ye after that it has been the same ol drool

he has said he's done (edit: recent ) crazy shit that hasn't been released no? i wanna hear the crazy shit

Richard fell off a long time ago when walking up the stairs. RIP never been the same

Not a fan of every track he released, but I find it hilarious to claim he "fell off" or "should have stopped" or has released "the same old drool"  :aphexsign: 

Every album he's released has been great imo. Some of the best music I've ever heard. I bet whatever he releases (especially if an album) will be very good, to say the least. No other electronic musician gives me a comparable feeling  :music:

he has said he's done (edit: recent ) crazy shit that hasn't been released no? i wanna hear the crazy shit

Richard fell off a long time ago when walking up the stairs. RIP never been the same

Not a fan of every track he released, but I find it hilarious to claim he "fell off" or "should have stopped" or has released "the same old drool"  :aphexsign:

Every album he's released has been great imo. Some of the best music I've ever heard. I bet whatever he releases (especially if an album) will be very good, to say the least. No other electronic musician gives me a comparable feeling  :music:

yeah nevermind

Not a fan of every track he released, but I find it hilarious to claim he "fell off" or "should have stopped" or has released "the same old drool" :aphexsign:

Every album he's released has been great imo. Some of the best music I've ever heard. I bet whatever he releases (especially if an album) will be very good, to say the least. No other electronic musician gives me a comparable feeling :music:

hey u got nothin on us grumpy ol fanbois claiming his stuff was better when druqks and icbyd and windowlicker and has never risen up since tuss

edit: also welcome to watmm :)

Not a fan of every track he released, but I find it hilarious to claim he "fell off" or "should have stopped" or has released "the same old drool" :aphexsign:

Every album he's released has been great imo. Some of the best music I've ever heard. I bet whatever he releases (especially if an album) will be very good, to say the least. No other electronic musician gives me a comparable feeling :music:

hey u got nothin on us grumpy ol fanbois claiming his stuff was better when druqks and icbyd and windowlicker and has never risen up since tuss

edit: also welcome to watmm :)

well, depends on what the expectations are I guess... but I found Syro quite good, if not a bit short on tracks. Anyway, I think I just couldn't stand reading degrading words about the don  :wink: as I am an "ol fanboi" meself. 

ps: thanks for the welcome. It's the second time I'm here, somehow the old account got deleted after me being away for a long time. always a pleasure to wander around in here  :watmm:

well said :beer:

I'm fully expecting some inoffensive noodly stuff, Richard pls.

well, depends on what the expectations are I guess... but I found Syro quite good, if not a bit short on tracks. Anyway, I think I just couldn't stand reading degrading words about the don  :wink: as I am an "ol fanboi" meself. 

:catrecline:

Welcome (back). Read them rules (again)  :rtfm:

:catrecline:

Welcome (back). Read them rules (again)  :rtfm:

:cerious: okay 

"Now I get hate mail all day sayin' RDJ fell off.. . ."

Funny, I was talking w/ my wife yesterday about this influx of hype, and one comment I had was that I am guaranteed a solid, amazing album EVERY TIME Aphex releases an LP. Which is kind of crazy, when you think about it. Probably only artist I can think of (possible exception Radiohead) that I feel this way about. 

...all right, now who of you did this? :watmm:

Here come the fakes.

Not gonna lie though this one actually sounds really nice and has some good fiction in the description to go along with it as well as the username Rave Colonel (a name Richard referred to himself as on only like one occasion). Whoever made it did their homework.

also, on the topic of fakes I always assumed they would irritate Richard but when Cheetah was prepped for release Xoop tried to pass this off as CHEETAHT2 [ld spectrum] and Richard actually enjoyed it enough to include it in one of his sets.

Here come the fakes.

Not gonna lie though this one actually sounds really nice and has some good fiction in the description to go along with it as well as the username Rave Colonel (a name Richard referred to himself as on only like one occasion). Whoever made it did their homework.

What if it's actually him?

Here come the fakes.

if it were that would actually be a cool way of unofficially breaking the first single. Some dirty heathen digging through dumpsters scrounging around for new aphex material and actually hitting pay dirt.

mulholland%2Bmonster.png

Same sort of instrumentation as mug bass 12 09 06 , but the composition is pretty solid, who knows.   :shrug:

Don't think it is him though, I reckon the album will be a different style/sound.

Here come the fakes.

if it were that would actually be a cool way of unofficially breaking the first single. Some dirty heathen digging through dumpsters scrounging around for new aphex material and actually hitting pay dirt.

mulholland%2Bmonster.png

No, I mean the guy in the video. Could be him just playing a testpress of the album just to fuck with us.

Here come the fakes.

mulholland%2Bmonster.png

No, I mean the guy in the video. Could be him just playing a testpress of the album just to fuck with us.

Handwriting is pretty different, notice the 4's are different and the P is slightly off:

yxGL2MP.png

Here come the fakes.

mulholland%2Bmonster.png

Gonna sound stalkerish to a degree with this comment, and probably am to a certain extent, but unless he was very self-conscious while typing up the description it isn't him. Richard is pretty shit when it comes to grammar and punctuation. Could be a friend that uploaded it though if it were actually real.

o015om.png

Archived