IGNORED

New Aphex Twin advertising in London underground station

nickthefish

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noise album? Ktpa album incoming. I found ktpa tracks invigorating. They are really well made noise tracks. Fuck merzbow. Afx is the master.

the ppl: OMG IS THERE A NEW EFFECTS TWINS ALBUM COMING

london underground manager: nah i just like they logo

"We had to fill the space up as there weren't any paid advertisers this month. My son is doing 3D computer graphics at college so he got us out of a spot of bother. Reminded me of the old 'Yellow Pages' you used to get. You don't get it anymore though, ha ha. Yeah."

i hope for some extreme brutal afx like on that houston vinyl

it wasn't that extremely brutal, just fast-paced but yeah

quothish stuff would be sweet and welcome 

it tought it was pretty extreme, makes my heart pound out of my chest while i try to prevent crushing my teeth with my jaws

is that time of the thread where an argument about how aphex is old, probably suffering from erectile dysfunction and therefore unable to make the tunez will ensue

i hope for some extreme brutal afx like on that houston vinyl

it wasn't that extremely brutal, just fast-paced but yeah

quothish stuff would be sweet and welcome

it tought it was pretty extreme, makes my heart pound out of my chest while i try to prevent crushing my teeth with my jaws

brushing your teeth at an aphex twin concert

flol why did i think that was the dank memes thread

edit: I'm too tired for this hype train man.. there better b a double LP of absolute batshit crazy stuff announced soon

it's probably just some more lukewarm back of the shelf noodlings from a musician past their prime

take that back right now.

Only luke warm back of the top shelf, where all the dirtiest stuff is hidden, shall suffice!

I just biked in to say that I doubt Warp would devote much of a budget for IRL advertising for anything other than an album. Represses, niche collections, or odds and ends releases probably wouldn’t warrant tube station adverts.

I just biked in to say that I doubt Warp would devote much of a budget for IRL advertising for anything other than an album. Represses, niche collections, or odds and ends releases probably wouldn’t warrant tube station adverts.

Seconded

My feelings exactly.  Nice bike, btw.

Archived