IGNORED

New Aphex Twin advertising in London underground station

nickthefish

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me not believing a word of this AFX hype. IMG_4321.JPG

Me and this other guy not believing a word of this AFX hype. IMG_4365.JPG

Whoa, this is the same tunnel where Quoth art was shot, right? Is that where the Aphex logo showed up??

I know it would be a slim chance but imagine how much fun a new Polygon Window lp would be ?

What if it's a box set. best unreleased tracks. Including CCVI pt.2 (computer controlled vitual instruments, part 2, aka unrelease drukqs fast bits), sosw 2, the best of soundcloud dump, melodies from mars.

of course I'm gonna fixate on this - but that was the whole point of the voting thing - he said the intention was to master and release the tracks everyone liked after letting them gestate for a few years.  he lost interest in the voting site tho at some point, assume because of the soundcloud-esque thing Warp built (which totally missed the mark IMO - I had other plans but lost enthusiasm).

I assume if there's gonna be a box set of the best soundcloud tracks released, he's probably used youtube playlists or such to figure out the tracks people like the most.

... or maybe nothing's gonna be released beyond the cheetah EP

the guardian says its the 7th full length album, apparently confirmed by warp

i'm very much looking forward to it

they only confirmed that it's an official campaign. not that it's a full length installment. (though it likely is, considering the marketing around the thing)

oh yeah, people wandering into threads and repeating things and making these headache inducing info loops. I've missed that.

hey man we just trying to have a party and get retarded in this bitch, why so negative?

Apparently it costs about £63,000 for an advertisement space that large on the underground.

For that kind of cost for an advertising campaign I would guess there’s a full length album coming.

Very excited.

One possible scenario for album details of the new release:

It could be called "1-M"

Tracks titles could be:

1. "Modular Chimes"

2. "3 bit-hxe twwaaw (789)"

3. "In B-4 Dey Say Afeks"

4. "$#@ 1999 (Shirt Mix)"

5. "Dill Stacks (Short Mix)"

6. "Pulled Poutine"

7. "Circuit 444 (Neve.syx)"

8. "_i+765"