IGNORED

New Aphex Twin advertising in London underground station

nickthefish

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno but I hope not after reading the first couple of pages on the link to the old boc thread. Highly embarrassing, fellas. I should not have clicked that. Oh God. Will the guilty parties go to their priests confession box or something. We need to erase all memory of this.

0076d2bbe6e5dafb624f9e96d027b7b0.jpg

Gaylords gonna gay

What are the chances he's totally sold out Daft Punk style with an album full of ego driven 'artsy' features and music videos with a wired Nile Rodgers chewing his face off, dripping in sweat while aggressively thrusting to the beat?

In fact, I hope that Nile Rodgers bit happens.

RAM was nowhere near as bad as the time they made those utterly lame videos with those Japanese style animations of their tracks.

Seriously, do people actually watch those crappy cartoons beyond pubescence and find them entertaining?!

I can’t believe it’s up to me to say this but the Daft Punk “cartoon” is actually a full-length movie called Interstella 5555 and it is gorgeous and a classic. So SHAPE UP

There’s a copy up on Dailymotion right now at 720p which seems sketchy but hey it’s France. I suggest to everyone reading this thread: if you are sitting around looking for something to do and haven’t seen it before — put this on.

RAM is great too. I keep it in the kitchen as music to cook too.

I’ve never heard Ram oddly enough

I can’t believe it’s up to me to say this but the Daft Punk “cartoon” is actually a full-length movie called Interstella 5555 and it is gorgeous and a classic. So SHAPE UP

There’s a copy up on Dailymotion right now at 720p which seems sketchy but hey it’s France. I suggest to everyone reading this thread: if you are sitting around looking for something to do and haven’t seen it before — put this on.

RAM is great too. I keep it in the kitchen as music to cook too.

I’ve never heard Ram oddly enough

Agreed...but I’m pretty sure you’re being trolled.

Also, listen to Ram.

I'm listening to Ram right now. Is it the only good McCartney solo album? I know he wrote some great songs after the Beatles but they were on very sketchy albums. I don't mean to get off topic but warp.net is back online.

I'm listening to Ram right now. Is it the only good McCartney solo album? I know he wrote some great songs after the Beatles but they were on very sketchy albums. I don't mean to get off topic but warp.net is back online.

Ram is very good. Made with the wife, Linda.

Ok back to Aphex.

No!! Absolutely not.

Great McCartney/Wings albums:

McCartney

Ram

Band on the Run

Venus and Mars

London Town

>> Tug of War << BEST! right up there with the best of the Beatles imo.

Flaming Pie

the only truly Bad album is Wild Life, and Red Rose Speedway is pretty mediocre, but even those two have a few great songs among them (Some People Never Know from Wild Life, the Medley at the end of Red Rose Speedway). I'm a big fan of Paul and his general style and attitude though so YMMV. Absolutely check out Tug of War at least though.

Archived