IGNORED

New Aphex Twin advertising in London underground station

nickthefish

I thought they'd shifted over to Amazon's cloud server hosting after the release of one of the Autechre albums brought the site down to it's knees. Maybe that's just the blerp download backend ?

AFAIK Bleep and WARP are separate sites/servers...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warp is down again, 403 message. I wonder if today is the day they some light is shed on this.

They're not fucking Apple when they take the store down ahead of new product being loaded up for preorder - some WARPLord (or WARP's hosting) hasn't got their shit together.

I know they wouldn't have to take the site down to add preorders for a new product. I was thinking it could go down for some elaborate site overhaul that puts all focus on a massive new release. 

Come on you cunts, let's have that Aphex official annoucement already!!!  :confuzzled: Give us this weekend treat! 

Thinking we may have to wait a bit. Nothing crazy, maybe around 2-4 weeks at most for the official announcement.

Come on you cunts, let's have that Aphex official annoucement already!!!  :confuzzled: Give us this weekend treat! 

Thinking we may have to wait a bit. Nothing crazy, maybe around 2-4 weeks at most for the official announcement.

:catbleed:

and then probably 6-8 weeks after that for the album...

I'm sure we'll get a single or two to keep us content while waiting.

Maybe a video by Cunningham   :w00t:  

One can only dream.....

The central idea of this campaign is awesome and yeah I can't wait to see how it will be applied to the LP and CD formats.

It all points to some "in your face" tunes anyway!!!

DjriNgtW4AAKhmU.jpg

This time, it's no in the street, but in someone's house...

Toasty house album incoming.

don’t burn yourself out on the single and skip it on the album!

takes a special kind of person to create an image mask around goatse hands (not sure if those are the actual hands.. not going to check)

A special kind of great person... not only am I hyped around these sightings, but also filled with goatse-era internet nostalgia, WINWIN!

Because of that, listening to Minipops felt (and still feel today) like a guilty pleasure!

Because of that, listening to Minipops felt (and still feel today) like a guilty pleasure!

This

I hope this is not leading up to anything other than a new album, with like 30 tracks on it. Or close. Not 12 like Syro.

syro was already a 3lp.  same length as 2lp icbyd though.. anyways, # of tracks doesnt mean much.  personally id prefer a focused 'album', plus more eps that present specific focus like ccai

Archived