New Aphex Twin advertising in London underground station

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just cos we know marketing is marketing doesn't make it less fun if done well .. and in fairness, Warp seem to mostly get the tone right. In the end i reckon they sincerely love the music and, while also raking in the $$$'s, their sincerity bleeds through and it shows with great art, videos, fun ideas, use of media blah blah blah the artist seems to get a lot of input too and im sure signs off on things

Meanwhile we get RDJ himself doing his own thing for the fans with store chatrooms and the odd nugget here and there. s'all good innit

What if I told you

saw1bd67.png

:psyduck:

yes, yes, I know SAWII tracknames were 'fan made', so save your cusses for next time

Can’t wait to see the afx logo plastered on a rhubarb

where YOU been bro..

post-659-0-80921600-1533300991_thumb.jpg

Warp is down again, 403 message. I wonder if today is the day they some light is shed on this.

They're not fucking Apple when they take the store down ahead of new product being loaded up for preorder - some WARPLord (or WARP's hosting) hasn't got their shit together.

I thought they'd shifted over to Amazon's cloud server hosting after the release of one of the Autechre albums brought the site down to it's knees. Maybe that's just the blerp download backend ?

I thought they'd shifted over to Amazon's cloud server hosting after the release of one of the Autechre albums brought the site down to it's knees. Maybe that's just the blerp download backend ?

AFAIK Bleep and WARP are separate sites/servers...

Warp is down again, 403 message. I wonder if today is the day they some light is shed on this.

They're not fucking Apple when they take the store down ahead of new product being loaded up for preorder - some WARPLord (or WARP's hosting) hasn't got their shit together.

I know they wouldn't have to take the site down to add preorders for a new product. I was thinking it could go down for some elaborate site overhaul that puts all focus on a massive new release. 

Come on you cunts, let's have that Aphex official announcement already!!!  :confuzzled: Give us this weekend treat! 

Edited by bulut

Come on you cunts, let's have that Aphex official annoucement already!!!  :confuzzled: Give us this weekend treat! 

Thinking we may have to wait a bit. Nothing crazy, maybe around 2-4 weeks at most for the official announcement.

Come on you cunts, let's have that Aphex official annoucement already!!!  :confuzzled: Give us this weekend treat! 

Thinking we may have to wait a bit. Nothing crazy, maybe around 2-4 weeks at most for the official announcement.

:catbleed:

and then probably 6-8 weeks after that for the album...

and then probably 6-8 weeks after that for the album...

I'm sure we'll get a single or two to keep us content while waiting.

Maybe a video by Cunningham   :w00t:  

One can only dream.....

The central idea of this campaign is awesome and yeah I can't wait to see how it will be applied to the LP and CD formats.

It all points to some "in your face" tunes anyway!!!

takes a special kind of person to create an image mask around goatse hands (not sure if those are the actual hands.. not going to check)