IGNORED

New Aphex Twin advertising in London underground station

nickthefish

it’s really some of the dumbest shit on this website when there’s something afoot with one of the featured artists. no one cares what you want the release to be, no one wants to hear how you hope it’s whatever style or length or whatever. stfu and let this shit happen. fucking cunts.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it’s really some of the dumbest shit on this website when there’s something afoot with one of the featured artists. no one cares what you want the release to be, no one wants to hear how you hope it’s whatever style or length or whatever. stfu and let this shit happen. fucking cunts.

A little harsh but agreed. I can’t wait for whatever this is.

nobody cares what u think either, cunt.

except for ur reviews, those r rlly cool

I hope this is not leading up to anything other than a new album, with like 30 tracks on it. Or close. Not 12 like Syro.

It's a new album, and 12 is more than enough, especially if they're all good tracks. Can't allow ourselves to get spoiled here. Rich has already been more than generous with providing steady releases of material post-Syro.

I’d actually rather read predictions and wishes than people acting like fucking assholes. As annoying as fanboys can be at least it’s mostly positive and promotes discussion rather than “stop writing things I don’t want to read you fucking cunts.” Grow up.

I hope this is not leading up to anything other than a new album, with like 30 tracks on it. Or close. Not 12 like Syro.

It's a new album, and 12 is more than enough, especially if they're all good tracks. Can't allow ourselves to get spoiled here. Rich has already been more than generous with providing steady releases of material post-Syro.

I agree. But one part of me as a 16+ year fan can’t get enough of his music :) Can’t get no satisfaction from any other, not in the same way. At least regarding electronic music.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe just younger, less mature fans thinking out loud. Not everyone (unlike your own good self Alcofribas) can continuously create such deft clever intelligent posts.

I’d actually rather read predictions and wishes than people acting like fucking assholes. As annoying as fanboys can be at least it’s mostly positive and promotes discussion rather than “stop writing things I don’t want to read you fucking cunts.” Grow up.

reported. several of you others have been reported as well. it’s not looking good for you people.

Part of me wishes I could get a text message from Warp telling me the new shit is about to drop. Then I wouldn't need to be on the merry go round thread so much.

reported. several of you others have been reported as well. it’s not looking good for you people.

reported.

reported.

wtf mods are you seeing this? unreal what I have to endure on here.

reported.

reported (rolling reported pls)

lol

reported.

reported (rolling reported pls)

reported* (*not actual reporting, just rolling with it)

Part of me wishes I could get a text message from Warp telling me the new shit is about to drop. Then I wouldn't need to be on the merry go round thread so much.

Same.  I'm too old for this shit.  

That said, I'd still check this thread if that option existed.  Hype is hype!

Archived