IGNORED

New Aphex Twin advertising in London underground station

nickthefish

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christ, i can't put it into words. Wave after wave of sheer euphoria when I click on every new page. Looking to get all jules posts recorded in mp3 so I can listen to them while jogging, basically just high fiving every passer by on the pavement.

Believe it or not but I just saw a badger in my parents garden...

Believe it or not I'm dressed up as a badger in my parents garden, once they go to bed I'm gonna let myself in and get my big snout deep in their drinks cabinet. Of course Aphex Twin will be playing on my Walkman while I perform this badger business.

Christ, i can't put it into words. Wave after wave of sheer euphoria when I click on every new page. Looking to get all jules posts recorded in mp3 so I can listen to them while jogging, basically just high fiving every passer by on the pavement.

Another High Five to ya Schlitze:)

:aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign:

Believe it or not I'm dressed up as a badger in my parents garden, once they go to bed I'm gonna let myself in and get my big snout in their drinks cabinet 

I Believe in the Badger

Do You?

post-17854-0-87586800-1533418353_thumb.jpg

:aphexsign:

Believe it or not I'm dressed up as a badger in my parents garden, once they go to bed I'm gonna let myself in and get my big snout deep in their drinks cabinet. Of course Aphex Twin will be playing on my Walkman while I perform this badger business.

I want to believe

I love badgers, as I do hedgehogs, and kingfishers and kestrels and many other English woodland beasts, fishes and birds

I also think it's time for bed... 

Goodnight.

I love badgers, as I do hedgehogs, and kingfishers and kestrels and many other English woodland beasts, fishes and birds

I also think it's time for bed... 

Goodnight.

love ya man :)

100 dollar reward on any info regarding Aphex's chode

on the rubber jhonny vid there's a scene w one no? can we assume is richards?

It's Chris' IIRC

Archived