IGNORED

New Aphex Twin advertising in London underground station

nickthefish

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So how about this one for the journalists.

https://www.newcivilengineer.com/latest/green-light-for-elephant-and-castle-regeneration/10032852.article

E&C redevelopment was greenlit earlier this month. Perhaps Aphex wants to do something in the space before it gets bulldozed.

(Updated with better link)

700751wmerq.gif

I would be very surprised if it was a direct sequel to Syro

What do you anticipate?

I imagine it's an Aphex Twin proper release (rather than a pseudonym). Do the Aphex Twin symbols appear on marketing for any of his pseudonym releases?

Analord had an Aphex symbol on it (even though it was done under his AFX pseudonym and published on Rephlex)... I am sure there are other examples.

i wonder if the designers republic did the artwork and if that will be the art for the album, like a 3D sleeve

That would be pretty neat, actually!

What if it's a box set. best unreleased tracks. Including CCVI pt.2 (computer controlled vitual instruments, part 2, aka unrelease drukqs fast bits), sosw 2, the best of soundcloud dump, melodies from mars.

What do you anticipate?

I imagine it's an Aphex Twin proper release (rather than a pseudonym). Do the Aphex Twin symbols appear on marketing for any of his pseudonym releases?

Analord had an Aphex symbol on it (even though it was done under his AFX pseudonym and published on Rephlex)... I am sure there are other examples.

i wonder if the designers republic did the artwork and if that will be the art for the album, like a 3D sleeve

oh right, chosen lords 

What do you anticipate?

oh right, chosen lords 

Not just Chosen Lords - the binder cover, and Analord 10

dear afx bro, can i have one of those billboards after the albums is out

i'll send you a basket with belgian beers and i will buy that gak album in the store

thanks, ooze

It's probably a comp of those most voted SoundCloud dump tracks.

I hope it isn't.

What do you anticipate?

oh right, chosen lords

Not just Chosen Lords - the binder cover, and Analord 10
Analogue Bubblebath 3 CD had aphex logo bubbles on one version. ABB 4 had a logo on the back.

Archived