IGNORED

Fun stag/hen do's in Europe

tec

You lot are weird/original, has anyone been on a fun stag/hen do anywhere in Europe that doesn't revolve around the standard horrific cliches?

Guest Chesney

Stag do's in foreign lands are usually awful and disrespectful.

I always declined any invites as it's not my scene. I went on one in own country but in the shithole of Blackpool, easily the worst days/night of my life.

All depends on the crew of course.

Guest Chesney

Any city will have good nightlife... Well apart from Malmo which is quiet as fuck. Pick one and look it up. A stag do is only as good as the people on it. I love Barcelona, Copenhagen and Prague the most out of places I have been, could definitely recommend any of those.

I'd have thought you'd want to go somewhere where boozing like a beastly bastard is cheap. So doubt Dublin would be the way forward.

What about Krakow or Budapest? Or Tallinn?

I'd have thought you'd want to go somewhere where boozing like a beastly bastard is cheap. So doubt Dublin would be the way forward.

What about Krakow or Budapest? Or Tallinn?

I don't know really. 

tallinn. incredibly beautiful city with good food and craft beer for rock bottom prices and then a bunch of strip clubs for when the night is winding up / down. seriously estonia is an amazing place. i want to move there. just dont go in january.

Some pervert at work is always telling me about some city in Ukraine which is dripping with cheap whores, cheap liquor and cheap drugs. It's like the Eastern Europe version of Pattaya. Though part of me wants to go to these places I never do because I know it's likely I'll end up dead (by misadventure according to the coroner)

Archived