IGNORED

Spaces How V

mushroom

Spaces How V always sounds to me like drooling drowsiness. Nodding off repeatedly, drool trickling, snooze latent, drifting off into spaces how v.

Edited by Roo

Ok so it turns out that all this time I’ve been reading the title as “Spaces V How”

And it was only when this thread popped up that I realized I’d been reading it wrong

5 is indubitably the best elseq and spac aces WoVV brings the lush nulls rite when the edible starts to kick in. At first I didn't like the build > rapid decrescendo through fuck filter > repeat thru slightly different fuck filter part but it's since grewn on ya boi 

Is there any album in the world more 'deep space' than Elseq 5? I think not.

Space and silence are one of the key themes or moments of elseq 5. It's amazing how many approaches the guys have to this. I love it. Edited by Chabraendeky

I think Space How V dates back to the times of Oversteps. It is characterized by those sudden "openings of light" that I think have become an Ae signature since the 2010 tour and oversteps / Move Of Ten (I think, for example to Etchogon-S, Cep PuicMX, r ess, yuop, and later in Exai with tuinorizn, nodezsh, runrepik), but if I really want to find the genesis of space How V, I have to look in Vector Pixels Ghosts: at 00:47 there is one of these flashes, which years later will be the foundation of the whole song.

Try listening:

• 2 months later...

I fuckin love this track. the pacing of the 'swells' of activity work in such a perfect way to make each one like a surge of psychedelic pleasure, with the spaces between being refractory periods.

I fuckin love this track. the pacing of the 'swells' of activity work in such a perfect way to make each one like a surge of psychedelic pleasure, with the spaces between being refractory periods.

Yeah, man

Yeah, man

lol

That sub-bass tho.

Yeuup. Absolutely shatters in my car, cuts straight through. Headphones, home theater too.

One of my favorite aspects of modern ae is their bass work; I feel like it really started to pick up on Quaristice, and has gotten steadily radder since then.