IGNORED

US tour reports

Snickerfritz

Not to speak of. I think he may’ve taylored the particular set to complement the style of Defunkt Records artists and the support artists (it was their third anniversary party). That’s just a guess though. He put them all to shame though.

Saw him in SF and it was awesome. He started with some acid, moved into house, and finished off with 45 minutes of jungle. It was absurdly packed so I didn't stick around to meet him.

Just got back from his final US show at Good Room. FaltyDL played downtempo stuff, BOC, Drukqs, Tuss. Luke played an amazing set. 2 hours of groovy dancy acid while he smoked probably 50+ joints and drank 50+ beers. Danced with dr. Lopez for a bit (good seeing you again man). Closed out his set with awesome old skool jungle. Got him to sign my Turn record which I cannot believe. And shout-out to the defunkt crew. Sorry I cut my condo short on you guys.

Grape night

Just got back from his final US show at Good Room. FaltyDL played downtempo stuff, BOC, Drukqs, Tuss. Luke played an amazing set. 2 hours of groovy dancy acid while he smoked probably 50+ joints and drank 50+ beers. Danced with dr. Lopez for a bit (good seeing you again man). Closed out his set with awesome old skool jungle. Got him to sign my Turn record which I cannot believe. And shout-out to the defunkt crew. Sorry I cut my condo short on you guys.

Grape night

I really lost track of time  I assumed it was 1:00 am when he went on, felt like he played for closer to three hours!    FANTASTIC NIGHT!  Shout out to The Good Room! Awesome little spot. Great lighting and atmosphere.  Really decent sound system too!

Hopefully some of these sets might surface, ahem?

I know a few were recorded, and will def share if I come across one ;)

I took a ton of video at the Good Room the lighting was very poor, unfortunately my phones screen is totally smashed- so it's gonna be a few days before I assemble them. 

Luke's set at Smart Bar was recorded, set to be broadcast on WLUW-FM 88.7 in the coming weeks, check their facebook page for more details.  They were set to do a Kerrier District mix/interview the on 8/9/17 but Luke was held up in customs for a long time and had to cancel, so the station  is doing this instead.  

• 3 weeks later...

Archived