IGNORED

Steve Hauschildt - Dissolvi

joshuatxuk

804297832029_T41973205280054.jpg

Oh man, this one is good. One of the members of Emeralds, Steve's been putting out some great synth albums over the years. Seen him live, nice and mellow dude IRL.

Steve Hauschildt’s grasp of synthesis reaches alchemical, intuitive levels of lushness in ‘Dissolvi’, keening towards a broadly appealing ambient-techno-pop sound without losing the enigmatic, abstract, deep space quality of previous efforts. It’s his finest achievement since striking solo from the influential Emeralds and, quite honestly, isn't a million miles away from late 90's IDM keeprs like Arovane's Atol Scrap. And on we go in circular motion...

BOOMKAT

GHOSTLY

BANDCAMP

idk...this guy’s synth programming is very tasteful, his mixes are always quite lush and cinematic...but his compositions are very boring to me. there’s no emotional dynamic, overall his records come off like sophisticated synth demos. It’s nice background music tho

Sold out sold out sold out

Lol

Good for him.

I have a new “is this music good test”. I used to really enjoy getting coffee and reading a book. But all coffee shops are so normied out these days that the music they play makes me walk right out. I wish they played music that enhances a calm, thinking mood. This passes that test.

idk...this guy’s synth programming is very tasteful, his mixes are always quite lush and cinematic...but his compositions are very boring to me. there’s no emotional dynamic, overall his records come off like sophisticated synth demos. It’s nice background music tho

basically this

Archived