lol at Fred's sausage roll

Nice.

Edited by Gocab

I was hoping Rich would have knocked my door and delivered the EP by now, guess he's having a lie in. 

I'm kind of expecting something in the vein of Windowlicker/Come to Daddy, not sound wise but in having a dabble in something different. Or it might just be some banging tunes. C'mon Rich let's go

This news has made me finally book a doctor's appointment to see if they can do anything about the hearing problems I am having with my right ear.  Thaphex!  Always new you were good for my health

love to have a little hoof

hope this will be on collapse :)

got pulled? good indication there

Nah, the track is still there if you go on Soundcloud, but I am hoping T69 is that track! 

So is anyone gonna be able to rip this adult swim thing? 

I've got my DVR set to record it. My guess though is that it will be available on Youtube before I figure out how to rip it.

considering that the teased "tracklist" is missing track 3, it could just be an lp with tracks 6, 7, 8, etc not shown yet...

then again, maybe there's only 4 tracks and the list is improperly numbered  :catnope:

Track 3 appears to be "MT 1 t 29 r 2".

It may not be in the listing at the bottom of the press release, but you can see it listed near the centre of the AFX logo.

Edited by Jamesqdot

considering that the teased "tracklist" is missing track 3, it could just be an lp with tracks 6, 7, 8, etc not shown yet...

then again, maybe there's only 4 tracks and the list is improperly numbered  :catnope:

Track 3 appears to be "MT 1 t 29 r 2".

It may not be in the listing at the bottom of the press release, but you can see it listed near the centre of the AFX logo.

Interesting because there is a MT1T2 on London EP, possibly the comfiest tune in recent times, love that little ditty, so I'm excited, imagine the 29th development of that style of tune, like Synthacon1 to Synthacon9, but triple!

Edited by slate

1q9PNXG.jpg

Not sure if ceerious but article title at my end calls them 'amazing 3D posters'

Gotta respect the zero-effort put into it. Well, that's unkind - reading watmm for 2 minutes (to steal memes), copying a few wince-stagram/twatter links, and even throwing in a well-worn tired old 'Richard lived *there* once' rumour does take a bit of work... but ending any news piece with 'Interesting.'? jfc... see me after class.  :cat:

Edited by jasondonervan

1q9PNXG.jpg

Not sure if ceerious but article title at my end calls them 'amazing 3D posters'

Gotta respect the zero-effort put into it. Well, that's unkind - reading watmm for 2 minutes (to steal memes), copying a few wince-stagram/twatter links, and even throwing in a well-worn tired old 'Richard lived *there* once' rumour does take a bit of work... but ending any news piece with 'Interesting.'? jfc... see me after class.  :cat:

Favourite one I read "rumoured to have lived in an unused bank in the centre of the Elephant & Castle roundabout."  :facepalm:

Edited by slate

That track is pure aphex, the jlin confusion part I think is she must've got her hands on the track through label contacts or friendship with Richard and chopped it up as her own edit/ remix thingy.

Which kind of makes me think it will turn up on this release. Hope so anyway

So what was the significance of the two posters in the subway that Joyrex was hinting at?

He was also talking about release(s)

Collapse EP + Prolapse LP pls