For those who don't "get" jlin, listen to some African music that employs cross-rhythms and google how to feel the groove in polyrhythms, then plug in Kyanite by Jlin on a big soun system. Most of the cues for where you're supposed to feel the groove is in the bass/sub bass.

KGLNs3Y.gif

For those who don't "get" jlin, listen to some African music that employs cross-rhythms and google how to feel the groove in polyrhythms, then plug in Kyanite by Jlin on a big soun system. Most of the cues for where you're supposed to feel the groove is in the bass/sub bass.

KGLNs3Y.gif

btw I think jlin peaked w infrared, I have not heard anything from her that tops that track or delves into new ground since then..

edit:

Edited by MIXL2

I listened to the EP. Alas, I got no feels from it. It took me a few minutes to concede 1st 44 was him. I thought surely no way. 

Interesting things afoot on the rest, yea...but not the Richard I enjoy. Sorry, it's a bad ep. I'll look forward to the next shit.

I'm convinced this forum is has a lot of elitist spergs who can't/don't know how to dance, so they shun anything that people would dance to in a club because it's "too simplistic/too repetetive." Learn to feel a groove m8. Its not bad to be repetitive. Jesus Christ. I know idm is complex and stuff but still, not everything has to be complex to be good music. And just because you don't get hip hop/low income/ethnic minority/mainstream music culture doesn't mean the tracks don't slam, you just think you're above it probably because you feel alienated by it culturally. I'm talking about the response to that DJ Nate track specifically...

I will always hate a song that has the same line repeated 10 thousand times and don’t give a fuck about how tapped in to somebody else’s culture you think you are. Go fuck your enlightened self.

I from the south side of Chicago, by the way. But I’m really impressed by how open minded you are in whatever crevice of hell youre typing from.

I'm convinced this forum is has a lot of elitist spergs who can't/don't know how to dance, so they shun anything that people would dance to in a club because it's "too simplistic/too repetetive." Learn to feel a groove m8. Its not bad to be repetitive. Jesus Christ. I know idm is complex and stuff but still, not everything has to be complex to be good music. And just because you don't get hip hop/low income/ethnic minority/mainstream music culture doesn't mean the tracks don't slam, you just think you're above it probably because you feel alienated by it culturally. I'm talking about the response to that DJ Nate track specifically...

I will always hate a song that has the same line repeated 10 thousand times and don’t give a fuck about how tapped in to somebody else’s culture you think you are. Go fuck your enlightened self.

I from the south side of Chicago, by the way. But I’m really impressed by how open minded you are in whatever crevice of hell youre typing from.

hey guys wat about juke ?

just like that

edit:

30 pages of attention seeking whores and pretentious twats to moderate.

isn't that all of watmm? Edited by MIXL2