abundance10edit... I'm convinced the frequencies have healing powers. If you have fallen ill or have a sick family member, this will restore their constitution.... I want to live in the 2nd half of this track. No headphones, this needs to breath in the wilds of Gary, Indiana.

^^ agree 100%, that moment around 2:43 really lifted me up, i never wanted it to end

Go easy on me lickneonlights.

p much agree. It's growing on me slowly but steadily (as much as 96 kbps can allow it to grow, lol), 1st 44 is least favourite so far too.

I listened to the EP. Alas, I got no feels from it. It took me a few minutes to concede 1st 44 was him. I thought surely no way. 

Interesting things afoot on the rest, yea...but not the Richard I enjoy. Sorry, it's a bad ep. I'll look forward to the next shit.

Well, I threw this on my sound system in the basement last night. I discovered that my half-hearted review was wrong. Quite. 180 would be the correct term. My sincerest apologies internets.In fact, I'm sorry, it's quite good. I will never judge your musics from a laptop Richard. (yes, a laptop with internal speakers only) I knew better, but lazily persisted as my american attitudes allow. While I didn't reach the dizzying heights as some forum members, Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra I speak unto you. My sails unfurled. This music needs to breath on a system. The sound is velvet; betty crocker frosted bass & kick. Reverb to infinity. Pong panning. 

abundance10edit is quite possibly the best thing I've heard in quite a long while. I missed all the details on the first listening. When it opens up, you are enveloped in the sound. Transcendental; I'm convinced the frequencies have healing powers. If you have fallen ill or have a sick family member, this will restore their constitution. I want to live in the 2nd half of this track. No headphones, this needs to breath in the wilds of Gary, Indiana.

MT1 t29r2 / pthex would probably be tied for 2nd place. The latter, along with T69 might be the offspring of Syro. Probably wrong, but I would venture they are the earliest tracks conceived. Just an observation. The others on the EP head somewhere else. 1st 44 is probably last as far as my enjoyment goes. I'm no fan of feetwork. It's like a sour beer to me. I can appreciate why your considered good, but just not my cup of tea. I may come around though...the bass/kick on this track is wonderful. The sound, is pure butter. I'm listening to it now, it may be moving up the list. The 2nd half is extending it's african rave hands towards my shoulders. I may stand correcteded.

Go easy on me lickneonlights.

woah

we need an alco review on this tbqh

abundance10edit... I'm convinced the frequencies have healing powers. If you have fallen ill or have a sick family member, this will restore their constitution.... I want to live in the 2nd half of this track. No headphones, this needs to breath in the wilds of Gary, Indiana.

^^ agree 100%, that moment around 2:43 really lifted me up, i never wanted it to end

I pretty much live in that track. Best thing I’ve heard in ages. SAW 2 moments of pure inspiration and bliss with the bonus of awesome beats unlike he has ever made. Top of the heap Phex for me.

Man this is some serious peer preasure, maybe just a small listen to ease my nerves...i did preorder the vinyl and cassette..i dont know what to do yall

Edit: cmon bleep

Edited by m.leafeater.dl

Man this is some serious peer preasure, maybe just a small listen to ease my nerves...i did preorder the vinyl and cassette..i dont know what to do yall

I cannot say yes or no. But, I'll ask you this...are you ill? abundance10edit will take care of that. Turn up you stereo-gramamaphone. You'll be introduced to a new entity. The words "natural high" get tossed around forth and back. This you'll experience. Loud.

Edited by olo

As long as you have headphones or some way to feel that BASS, it’s well worth a peek. Won’t be getting every tiny detail but the tracks still sound mighty fine.

Make sure you listen to this release with Beats headphones or else you'll be missing out the real deal... It's the only way you'll ever experience every bit from the 96000 bits of the baseline gamma frequencies creating the unity of conscious perception...

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

A good amp with nice speakers and a good subwoof does this thing the most justice imo

This cannot be overstated. My old school bose/sony system handled like a champ and this EP came alive. To do otherwise, is an injustice which I apologized for.

Make sure you listen to this release with Beats headphones or else you'll be missing out the real deal... It's the only way you'll ever experience every bit from the 96000 bits of the baseline gamma frequencies creating the unity of conscious perception...

Lol actually I listened to them on beats x bluetooth earphones. They sound a bit shit but they are quite convenient.