Hey guys,

Tottaly unrelated, but some time ago somebody linked this "mtv tune" for some program on here. Right?? Can someone post a link for that please(:?

This'n ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpWwtYo9V5s

Thanx! Yeah, That'n !(: Gotta rip it for my catalogue!

Different music clip on this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k09CPWwj54U

Hey! That ones new to me, thanx!

Wonder if these are complete, maybe there is alo an intro. Curious now....

ahh ok, thanks to both, think I understand better. Personally, I think it's about mood . . . but I find that the older I get the less likely I am to want to listen to the more caustic stuff (e.g., when I get to the last 30 seconds of Vordhosbn I'm tempted to skip to the next tracks these days).. . so, yeah, probably more "medium" energy more of the time for me. . .

Because it connects less with you emotionally or because it sounds too harsh sonically?

ahh ok, thanks to both, think I understand better. Personally, I think it's about mood . . . but I find that the older I get the less likely I am to want to listen to the more caustic stuff (e.g., when I get to the last 30 seconds of Vordhosbn I'm tempted to skip to the next tracks these days).. . so, yeah, probably more "medium" energy more of the time for me. . .

Because it connects less with you emotionally or because it sounds too harsh sonically?

mmm - very interesting question. . . I think more the former, but I also would say that the two are kind of intertwined? Ok, it's like, when I was younger, my emotions were much more jagged and raw, jutting out at odd angles, striking forcefully. In those moments, I'd probably feel more likely to listen to something that resonates with it - so, something more caustic. The older I get, the less i feel that way - and the more I feel "medium" energy, so I'm drawn more to listen to something that has those qualities. 

So, in "medium" or calm state, caustic things would sound too harsh - but if I were in a caustic state already, they wouldn't, would just echo what I'm already experiencing  . . .

Edit: Pizza delivers!

Edited by T3551ER

Just curious - do you all enjoy the medium energy stuff (like this) he does? Or you prefer either ambient or hardcore stuff more?

Interesting question! For me it's generally stuff toward the extremes, with the more ambient works being my favorite. I guess my appreciation of the "mid range" tracks might have been dampened a bit by how often that sound's been imitated--seems like whenever there's a "new afx" fake it's medium energy.

When in the car definitely the higher energy up tempo stuff. When at home depends on the mood and moment of the day. That's why i love rdj's music, it's so diverse and can fit any moment!

You can play it at funerals

Yes definitely! Lichen can be played on mine.

I was gonna say rhubarb so my family feels upset and strange, then it just dawned on me that most of them could be dead by that point - like, my mum probably wont be at my funeral - not a thought that had occurred to me for some reason

When in the car definitely the higher energy up tempo stuff. When at home depends on the mood and moment of the day. That's why i love rdj's music, it's so diverse and can fit any moment!

You can play it at funerals
Yes definitely! Lichen can be played on mine.

I have seriously arranged with my brother that Come To Daddy will be played the moment they shove my coffin in the oven.... not kidding?

Is that the missing live version bit of collapse playing on that clip?

yep :) 

Wonder if that cut part will be included on the special edition?

wait, so the vinyls have already arrived for some people? 

I would assume that weirdcore got special treatment 

wait what the fuck? shit maybe the vinyl pressed a different version. Wonder if we'll be getting any different version of the other tracks....

I would assume that weirdcore got special treatment 

completely ignored the fact it was weirdcore's insta

thought it was some random guy 

:facepalm:

Saw someone over at reddit claim that they received an email that says their vinyl has shipped with an ETA of 9/4. Just wondering if anyone else received a shipping confirmation as well. Also, is it common for vinyl pre-orders to ship over a week early from of a stated release date?

I hope I get a hand knitted scarf and a secrete song only for me yes I am sure it will happen bless you richie d u are the chosen one