There was an entry on the adult swim schedule for Tuesday 1:30 am est called "Aphex Twin: Collapse", which appeared shortly after the warp press release on Sunday.

But today it was removed from the schedule, and the following tweet clarified that it will be online only.  Presumably at the same time, presumably adult swim's website or youtube.

CN Schedule Archive‏ @CNschedules

The Aphex Twin music video set to air tonight on Adult Swim has been pulled. Failed an epilepsy test. Will be airing online instead.

Edited by Marked x 0ne

I don't see anything on that adult swim schedule? Wtf are we looking at?

Plus this, every time i am on holiday Richard starts putting out stuff. Can't follow it properly. So for now it's a 5 track ep? Hope for the Houston and primavera track... Any news on the release date, format etc.

The only thing we know is that it gives kids even more seizure then adult swim

I don't see anything on that adult swim schedule? Wtf are we looking at?

Plus this, every time i am on holiday Richard starts putting out stuff. Can't follow it properly. So for now it's a 5 track ep? Hope for the Houston and primavera track... Any news on the release date, format etc.

There was an Amazon (Canada) link someone found showing a deluxe...vinyl I think? Release date of mid-September, wasn't it? That's the only news other than the video others mentioned. 

I'm thinking it's all previously-unheard material, the houston/primavera tracks will land on whatever LP comes next, if at all.

I'm still feeling pretty good those 2 tracks will most likely be on this EP.  Also willing to go as far to say that the Primavera track may be the track we'll be hearing late tonight.

Edited by popeonarope

Surely some of those trip out scenes in Metalocalypse wouldn't have passed this Harding test? Weird.

do you have an example of such a sequence, I work with the bad boy daily so I might be able to tell what could make it pass... I'm guessing this Aphex video will be full of flashing/strobing and they probably couldn't fix (or weren't allowed to get permission to fix) in time...

Surely some of those trip out scenes in Metalocalypse wouldn't have passed this Harding test? Weird.

do you have an example of such a sequence, I work with the bad boy daily so I might be able to tell what could make it pass... I'm guessing this Aphex video will be full of flashing/strobing and they probably couldn't fix (or weren't allowed to get permission to fix) in time...

I'm thinking it's all previously-unheard material, the houston/primavera tracks will land on whatever LP comes next, if at all.

I'm still feeling pretty good those 2 tracks will most likely be on this EP.  Also willing to go as far to say that the Primavera track may be the track we'll be hearing late tonight.

Good. I'm glad we got nostradamus himself to weigh in on this matter.

Let me quote something real quick from Reddit. I couldn't try it because it's not available in my country. Could be great if someone else tried this here.

if you take an instagram story picture and use the music tool and search aphex twin the track tittled T69 is there and can be listened too

haha holy shit that works.  i kinda dont want to spill the beans on what it is because the video premier would be a way better way to find out.  you have to listen to it in shitty 15s previews

Edited by Marked x 0ne

haha holy shit that works.  i kinda dont want to spill the beans on what it is because the video premier would be a way better way to find out.  you have to listen to it in shitty 15s previews

He uploaded a video. AND IM HAPPY AS FUCK. 

sounds like a terrible way to watch it your first time.

sounds like a terrible way to watch it your first time.

its just audio

it's the day for night track

and damnit my instagram doesn't have music stickers yet, i guess the update hasn't full rolled out...

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

it's the day for night track

and damnit my instagram doesn't have music stickers yet, i guess the update hasn't full rolled out...

nm

Edited by Hail Sagan

Someone on Reddit is ripping the full track now.

sounds like shit.  (the rip that is)  ah nvm I just listened to the video at the top of the reddit thread.  apparently full rip on the way.

Edited by Drinks