go on, give us a strobe rush

yesss

Come on you Cunts, let's have an epileptic seizure

Kids would be "collapsing" around the country after watching it! 

Maybe it will be like the visual effects in The Incredibles 2...

Speculative Question: Do you think he has played this track out live yet? Anyone tried the youtube copyright trick thinger? 

go on, give us a strobe rush

yesss

Come on you Cunts, let's have an epileptic seizure

Kids would be "collapsing" around the country after watching it! 

Maybe it will be like the visual effects in The Incredibles 2...

It will be like this...

Speculative Question: Do you think he has played this track out live yet? Anyone tried the youtube copyright trick thinger? 

I have recently conducted certain tests on various content at your favourite video hosting site (no, not that one), but nothing worthy of note to report back. Brings back fond memories of sniffing out Syro trax early, if nothing else  :wang:

I have recently conducted certain tests on various content at your favourite video hosting site (no, not that one), but nothing worthy of note to report back. Brings back fond memories of sniffing out Syro trax early, if nothing else  :wang:

Thanks for checking! I'm more excited at the prospect of brand spankin' new material. 

I don't see anything on that adult swim schedule? Wtf are we looking at?

Plus this, every time i am on holiday Richard starts putting out stuff. Can't follow it properly. So for now it's a 5 track ep? Hope for the Houston and primavera track... Any news on the release date, format etc.

Thanks for checking! I'm more excited at the prospect of brand spankin' new material. 

Still can't rule old material out - Warp/Merlin tightened things up on youtube a lot since the wild Syro times, so just because I haven't found something doesn't mean it's guaranteed to be 100% newphex

Still can't rule old material out - Warp/Merlin tightened things up on youtube a lot since the wild Syro times, so just because I haven't found something doesn't mean it's guaranteed to be 100% newphex

Oh ok. Good to know. Sweet Jesus, I can't wait. 

Plus this, every time i am on holiday Richard starts putting out stuff. Can't follow it properly. So for now it's a 5 track ep? Hope for the Houston and primavera track... Any news on the release date, format etc.

Pulled from listing, failed Harding epilepsy test.

am I the only one that would classify the primavera and houston tracks as "newphex"? I feel like that's the closest thing to a glimpse of "new" that we've ever heard.

am I the only one that would classify the primavera and houston tracks as "newphex"? I feel like that's the closest thing to a glimpse of "new" that we've ever heard.

For clarity's sake, I meant that in the context of 'tracks we've not heard anywhere else to date'.