Aphex Twin has answered many a million prayers from us, you and the masses who make up a certain online forum

lol good plug.

makes me think that Warp + WATMM should team up and do something for a future AFX release :catrecline: 

I made it. Can't wait for the record to come tomorrow.

And my friend asked me to hang on to some big fuckoff speakers for him this weekend. Party at my house.

It's on spotify right now if it's after midnight in your region I think.  I see playlists with the tracks but not available in my country. Hopefully that means it'll be up for download in an hour at bleep

I actually psyched myself into thinking the download code would be redeemable now.

Truth is I don't actually have a functional cassette deck right now lol.

Lossless digitals are out in the wild, spectrals looking legit.

R4DsIYa.gif

lol hell yea

i notice MT1 on this EP has slight variances at 3:52 - 4:19 compared to the live recordings i've heard of this track... the EP version has a high pitched horn sound interrupting the interplay of melodies during the beginning of that part, and the didgeridoo-sounding overtones accompanying the beat-dropps that ensue are much more prominent in the live version, while on the EP they are nearly completely out of the mix. i tend to notice these little details and romanticize over them don't mind me and my live version love affairs... i still love the track!

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

IMG_20180912_151528659.jpg

Nice!

Do all bleep orders contain these stickers?

Looks that way. Can confirm for CD as well based on patpatpat's photo in chatmm

Poor Ae record is getting overshadowed there...

Aw, man, I was thinking of it more as a photobombing

I just downloaded Collapse from the Aphex Twin bleepstore and it only has 4 tracks. It looks like the Bleep version has the bonus track downloadable now, but when i'm on Bleep it doesn't know i own the album so i can't access it.