I just downloaded Collapse from the Aphex Twin bleepstore and it only has 4 tracks. It looks like the Bleep version has the bonus track downloadable now, but when i'm on Bleep it doesn't know i own the album so i can't access it. 

Snagged from the Bleepstore and 5 trax (paid for the 24bits). Did you pay for digital separately, or use a download code?

I just downloaded Collapse from the Aphex Twin bleepstore and it only has 4 tracks. It looks like the Bleep version has the bonus track downloadable now, but when i'm on Bleep it doesn't know i own the album so i can't access it.

Not cool. Why is that not on the vinyl. Should be the other way around imo

I preordered the vinyl and cassette on the Aphex store and went to redeem the download through my account there. It did specify that it comes with a code that includes the bonus track and i haven't received them, maybe it's on purpose? Seems stupid though.

nah that's wack you shoulda gotten the full d/l...it's probably just hosed because it's a special case situation

also not listening to pthex until this gets fixed, as a sign of solidarity

Edited by mr3

maybe they forgot to add the 5th track to the vinyl's downloads, non-vinyl purchase shows 5

ZoJetLn.png

they know people who buy vinyl have expendable income and will just buy the digital bonus track ;)