Dammit all! ... Anyone want to lead me in the right direction toward T69 Collapse [Durichroma] ...ya know, for someone who bought the album twice on bleep! ...P lease M ake my dreams come true!

Dammit all! ... Anyone want to lead me in the right direction toward T69 Collapse [Durichroma] ...ya know, for someone who bought the album twice on bleep! ...P lease M ake my dreams come true!

I guess I meant they added it for people who pre-ordered as well, not for people who purchase moving forward. So if you bought on bleep, the download should be there!

I used bleep in this case because I was able to get through to them first during the pre-order craze. Otherwise, definitely would've gone through the direct aphex site.

I guess I meant they added it for people who pre-ordered as well, not for people who purchase moving forward. So if you bought on bleep, the download should be there!

I used bleep in this case because I was able to get through to them first during the pre-order craze. Otherwise, definitely would've gone through the direct aphex site.

Que?

buuhh my original purchase of this EP has disappeared from the aphex twin warp site. it's acting like I didn't buy it before the bonus track was added (can't redownload the original five tracks if I wanted to). hmm

this is wrong because I pre-ordered it on bleep and it is not available to me

Any flac officianados in the house? Perhaps they can Prime Minister me????

Edited by soma

Had my first listen this morning on my walk to work. By the beard of Richard D James this album is incredible!! Many, many more listens are ahead of me.

FML lately, but at least I have a new Aphex album and I'm in love with it's sounds. Seriously, holy shit this is good!

Wait;

Are there 2 versions of the cassette as well?

The orange with the sticker is the back.

Downloaded this the minute it leaked. Reactions in here seemed a bit hyperbolic at first, but a couple of weeks and a dozen listens later I'm getting flashbacks to my honeymoon period with Syro.

10.0 best imminent shit

Fixed.

"abundance10edit[2 R8's, FZ20m & a 909]" is fucking sublime - of all of his recent stuff (post Syro) this might as well be my favorite upon immediate listen. Such a nice balance of new sounds with his old classic vibes of ambient techno / IDM. It's kind of like he keeps returning full circle, especially when, as his DJ sets indicate, he is listening to current underground / experimental music heavily, a lot of which is influenced by his work. He inspires producers, they try something new, and then he himself seems to be pushed into more and more creative work.

Maybe I'm reading too mich into that theory. Either way this is great overall. I feel like he's going to be giving us a steady stream of releases for quite some time.

i just dun some nulling on durichroma, confirmed my hunch that there's no differences outside of the added bits. :mu-ziq:

pkRTk9N.png

very interesting! Care to share the source via P.oop M.ethod?

No physical deliveries yet, but downloaded my 6 tracks and SUPES PUMPED to listen!!

I'm too lazy to cruise through the other 108 pages of this thread, but was curious if it had been determined which of the new songs (if any) have been featured in recent live sets. Anyone?

I want to listen to durichroma! It's too bad that I only bought the ep twice! Anyone can help?

go to the aphex twin warp net dude.

thanks a bunch, but not quite what I'm asking

I want to listen to durichroma! It's too bad that I only bought the ep twice! Anyone can help?

go to the aphex twin warp net dude.

thanks a bunch, but not quite what I'm asking

Well, you can just buy the track itself. But, I'm assuming you're looking for... you know...

What's up amazewads.

Seriously though that durichroma mix is the business now in fairness to itself though isn't it.

Sound.

Are you Irish:)

:aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: