I want to listen to durichroma! It's too bad that I only bought the ep twice! Anyone can help?

go to the aphex twin warp net dude.
thanks a bunch, but not quite what I'm asking

Well, you can just buy the track itself. But, I'm assuming you're looking for... you know...

your assumption seems correct!

I want to listen to durichroma! It's too bad that I only bought the ep twice! Anyone can help?

go to the aphex twin warp net dude.
thanks a bunch, but not quite what I'm asking

Well, you can just buy the track itself. But, I'm assuming you're looking for... you know...

your assumption seems correct!

for the record 

t69 collapse [durichroma] > T69 collapse

Man the vinyl is well pukka, so glad I didn't give into being a grumpy bastard and not get the limited version!

Everything about this EP has been brilliant, from the Collapsed posters, the video, the artwork/vinyl packaging and the incredible music, it has been 10/10. Really sterling work.

*metal style devil horns to the sky*

(Mild Syro induced depression obliterated!)

Edited by beerwolf

Durichroma mix is so great, super glad to wake up to that surprise.

Ok, i mean the original track is great, but what is even the difference with this mix.  Very slightly longer end section?  I got all excited for an alt mix of sorts but this is 95% the same track.  Someone enlighten me if i'm wrong

Ok, i mean the original track is great, but what is even the difference with this mix.  Very slightly longer end section?  I got all excited for an alt mix of sorts but this is 95% the same track.  Someone enlighten me if i'm wrong

Your options:

1: listen to it more betterer. Pay attention.

2: try nicer headphones. Better headphones.

3: maybe you don't like it that much

just had a revelation... with the amount of rendering and CPU power that had to go into the T69 Collapse video i wouldn't be surprised if aphex cut out those 2 sections from the song simply to provide a shorter video duration for Mr. Weirdcore so they could make deadline....

Your options:

1: listen to it more betterer. Pay attention.

2: try nicer headphones. Better headphones.

3: maybe you don't like it that much

Naw, all love for the track (as stated above)

You are correct i havent had time to proper a/b, just one listen from the 'phex store.  So im literally just asking for help, is it different throughout, or is it the same track but with length added back in?

Edited by Marked x 0ne

Ooohh the longer version of T69 Collapse is even better. These days are the complete opposite of being an RDJ fan several years ago. We used to be like "omg where is Aphex" and now we're like laundering Aphex through shell companies in the Cayman islands because we have a suspiciously huge amount of Aphex.