Weird, I bought this off the aphex store and had no idea bleep was missing one of the tracks. Odd. Ah, I'm on my first listen and just getting to it now, and it's a remix of track 1.. huh.

Anyway only one listen in, but this is the most I've enjoyed a new aphex release probably since drukqs or at least analord 10.. this is going to get played a lot

Cannot recall last time I played a record 5 times in a day. If ever.

Could do a few more before bedtime tbh.

It's been a weird listening day for me. Collapse about three times today interspersed with stuff from Opeth's back catalog.  :shrug:

Cannot recall last time I played a record 5 times in a day. If ever.

Could do a few more before bedtime tbh.

It's been a weird listening day for me. Collapse about three times today interspersed with stuff from Opeth's back catalog.  :shrug:

Same. I played a Cathedral album, Ethereal Mirror. Weird choice also!

I've settled into this rip so much that when the EP comes out it will feel like its a remastered high def re-release of a classic.

You where so right. I'm glad I caved and got the leaked version. Now I know the tracks already and can treat myself to listen to all the little details instead of just trying to "get" a track I've never heard before.

damn... it hasn't arrived. it was supposed to arrive today!  :sad: i was even so excited that yesterday i actually made a profile here... been a long time lurker. but well... will just have to wait longer

damn... it hasn't arrived. it was supposed to arrive today! :sad: i was even so excited that yesterday i actually made a profile here... been a long time lurker. but well... will just have to wait longer

You can listen on the bleep store

:beer:

surprised you had time outside of the trump bashing threads to come here. :nelson:

triggered

jim carrey'd once again

Hey guys. Let's simmer it down in here. 

We all hate science, women, brown people and facts, so let's just all agree Trump is the best thing since Mussolini, ebola & 9/11 and get down with some super shitty reverb tails!

:emotawesomepm9:

JK JK

Trump is a gaping fucking shitole of a human being so fuck him and all of the racist, gun-fellating morons that pretend he's cool to mask their own xenophobic, feeble-minded, pencil-dicked, corporate-serving ideologies.

That new Afex Twins tho... amitrite?

I want to listen to durichroma! It's too bad that I only bought the ep twice! Anyone can help?

go to the aphex twin warp net dude.
thanks a bunch, but not quite what I'm asking

Just buy the track you cum sock. It’s 1.35 for the mp3.

just had a revelation... with the amount of rendering and CPU power that had to go into the T69 Collapse video i wouldn't be surprised if aphex cut out those 2 sections from the song simply to provide a shorter video duration for Mr. Weirdcore so they could make deadline....

ye I do believe durichroma might be the original track, and the first one the cut down version for probably other reasons than catching deadlines (Afx doesn't seem to operate like that ...). Music videos don't usually go above the 6min? 

Got my cassette this morning on the way out the door to work.  Look forward to popping it in the Nakamichi when I get home.

which naks deck do you have, i have a 1000,paid £100 for it, bought it from a helicopter pilot instructor in england lol