Do one of your Team Doyobi style animations on that MJ.gif so he changes to a white man please

I dunno Stick, that kind of feels sacrilegious to me. BRB

God damn the mixing on album is just nuts, especially the use of stereo and reverb. God damn incredible

Yeah this thing is glorious on my new cans.

What kinda 'phones you rockin'?

I was slightly underwhelmed at first but the more percussive and ambient stuff I listen to the more I love the high range. If anything it makes me glad I have several to choose from now because my el cheapo cans are nice for bass (or carelessly throwing in a bag).

Just a thought that Cheetah and Syro are the big Collapse comparisons referenced on this thread... but what about "Field Day"? Twas a proper full release on the Aphex store but often overlooked and FULL of gems... having said that Collpase is more Syro-like.. at least compared tot he big 3 previously unreleased syro tracks. Ok carry on!

You took the words right out of my mouth. FULL of gems. WHEN can we expect you back on the snare rush radio show? Not the SAME without you. You were the heart and SOUL, a great spokesperson AND a UNIQUE voice for electronic MUSIC in the UK and Ireland. Can I put up a teaser on my blog that you'll be back on the show this month? I'll take that as a yes.

Snare Up Halloween Special

starring Phudoshin and friends live and uncut. With special guest: man who collected ticked stubs at Torino 2005

Anyone else notice how the 'mysterious chime' section of MT1 t29r2 bears a resemblance to a portion of Squarepusher's Windscale 2?

At 1:00 here...

... not unlike 2:41 into here:

Coincidence surely, but interesting how the sections fulfill similar purposes in both track's arrangements!

Ever noticed how electronic dance music was fairly shit until aphex? ....he gets a pretty free ride in my book on the him sounding like people thing as most people owe him quite a bit in terms of sound and philosophy.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Edited by donquixote

Ever noticed how electronic dance music was fairly shit until aphex? ....he gets a pretty free ride in my book on the him sounding like people thing as most people owe him quite a bit in terms of sound and philosophy.

He ripped off most of his ideas from demos sent to rephlex records by The Flahbulb

Anyone else notice how the 'mysterious chime' section of MT1 t29r2 bears a resemblance to a portion of Squarepusher's Windscale 2?

At 1:00 here...

... not unlike 2:41 into here:

Coincidence surely, but interesting how the sections fulfill similar purposes in both track's arrangements!

Thanks for chiming in.....

... zing

i'd say music overall is shit besides our lord and savior aphex, and also maybe the brainwaltzera tracks where he rips off aphex instead of BoC

Edited by span

i'd say music overall is shit besides our lord and savior aphex, and also maybe the brainwaltzera tracks where he rips off aphex instead of BoC

Wouldn't go that far but he has consistently produced some of the best work. You cant forget squarepusher, autechre, vibert, actress ect who in my opinion followed Richards trail to some degree and in other ways added to it. Brain waltzera for me is a bit meh though.

nothing really competes with 7000BC nubian braindance

Yeah Jeff Mills has done some good stuff but mostly club tracks rather than albums for me. I'm the long run you gotta be judge on your albums I reckon.