1st FF is like RDJ's take on juke/footwork right?

22 hours ago, kichiguy said:

1st FF is like RDJ's take on juke/footwork right?

Definitely inspired by it. Though it still sounds distinctly his, especially the last minute or so.

*ahem*

Spoiler

nothing to see here

Come on guy...

^That's THE place where the money is 👌

On 8/7/2018 at 9:33 AM, hobermonster said:

wooooot took an hour but finally got the limited vinyl. First Autechre NTS box set, now this. whats next? a Tool album? 

Guess so..

I just realized that my phone's native music player has a "most played" feature and out of 128 GB of music on my SD card, "abundance" is number 1. I thought that it could be the case but it's still pretty unreal given how much music I have on my phone.

I'm listening to it right now almost exactly a year later and this might be a hot take but it could be techno's Rosetta Stone. It lacks a 303 which really pokes a hole in my statement but it's just remarkable how in just 6:20, he sums up thousands of track hours and several decades of an entire aesthetic. Jesus as if he needs his dick sucked even more lol. 

Edited by xxx

1 hour ago, xxx said:

I just realized that my phone's native music player has a "most played" feature and out of 128 GB of music on my SD card, "abundance" is number 1. I thought that it could be the case but it's still pretty unreal given how much music I have on my phone.

I'm listening to it right now almost exactly a year later and this might be a hot take but it could be techno's Rosetta Stone. It lacks a 303 which really pokes a hole in my statement but it's just remarkable how in just 6:20, he sums up thousands of track hours and several decades of an entire aesthetic. Jesus as if he needs his dick sucked even more lol. 

One of my favorites:)

:aphexsign::aphexsign::aphexsign:

Did we ever figure out what that phrase is all about

Five from the top, three from the bottom, but only two from the middle

18 minutes ago, BoomTssPhace said:

studio locations i think?

On 9/26/2019 at 8:56 PM, BoomTssPhace said:

collapse is 5:23

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 9/22/2019 at 10:08 AM, diatoms said:
On 9/22/2019 at 9:02 AM, xxx said:

One of my favorites:)

It's crazy how this track snuck up on me. I thought all the tracks were great when collapse came out, but Abundance was probably the fourth best to me. Now it's the one I go back to the most on the album.

BTW there's something kinda weak about the mixes of the collapse tracks on youtube.

Edited by Brisbot