Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1st FF is like RDJ's take on juke/footwork right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, kichiguy said:

1st FF is like RDJ's take on juke/footwork right?

Definitely inspired by it. Though it still sounds distinctly his, especially the last minute or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*ahem*

Spoiler

 

nothing to see here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Come on guy...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^That's THE place where the money is 👌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2018 at 9:33 AM, hobermonster said:

wooooot took an hour but finally got the limited vinyl. First Autechre NTS box set, now this. whats next? a Tool album? 

Guess so..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just realized that my phone's native music player has a "most played" feature and out of 128 GB of music on my SD card, "abundance" is number 1. I thought that it could be the case but it's still pretty unreal given how much music I have on my phone.

I'm listening to it right now almost exactly a year later and this might be a hot take but it could be techno's Rosetta Stone. It lacks a 303 which really pokes a hole in my statement but it's just remarkable how in just 6:20, he sums up thousands of track hours and several decades of an entire aesthetic. Jesus as if he needs his dick sucked even more lol. 

Edited by xxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, xxx said:

I just realized that my phone's native music player has a "most played" feature and out of 128 GB of music on my SD card, "abundance" is number 1. I thought that it could be the case but it's still pretty unreal given how much music I have on my phone.

I'm listening to it right now almost exactly a year later and this might be a hot take but it could be techno's Rosetta Stone. It lacks a 303 which really pokes a hole in my statement but it's just remarkable how in just 6:20, he sums up thousands of track hours and several decades of an entire aesthetic. Jesus as if he needs his dick sucked even more lol. 

One of my favorites:)

   :aphexsign::aphexsign::aphexsign:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did we ever figure out what that phrase is all about

Quote

Five from the top, three from the bottom, but only two from the middle

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, BoomTssPhace said:

Did we ever figure out what that phrase is all about

 

studio locations i think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/26/2019 at 8:56 PM, BoomTssPhace said:

Did we ever figure out what that phrase is all about

 

collapse is 5:23

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 9/22/2019 at 10:08 AM, diatoms said:
On 9/22/2019 at 9:02 AM, xxx said:

I just realized that my phone's native music player has a "most played" feature and out of 128 GB of music on my SD card, "abundance" is number 1. I thought that it could be the case but it's still pretty unreal given how much music I have on my phone.

I'm listening to it right now almost exactly a year later and this might be a hot take but it could be techno's Rosetta Stone. It lacks a 303 which really pokes a hole in my statement but it's just remarkable how in just 6:20, he sums up thousands of track hours and several decades of an entire aesthetic. Jesus as if he needs his dick sucked even more lol. 

One of my favorites:)

   

It's crazy how this track snuck up on me. I thought all the tracks were great when collapse came out, but Abundance was probably the fourth best to me. Now it's the one I go back to the most on the album.

BTW there's something kinda weak about the mixes of the collapse tracks on youtube.

Edited by Brisbot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...