put some 5$ towards the site, just to inform you guys that hmv.co.jp is online and taking orders for the Japanese and "imported" EU versions, no cassette.... But there is a first jpn limitied edition (CD only)

got mine already ! 

Edited by koro

UdNuuPx.png

Analog Rytm mentioned, the drums do sound massive and analogy, probably made this tune in 2014 after that Syro interview where he mentioned getting one. Mind-blowing what he can do with gear like that. And at the bottom that is definitely MIDI-related, lots of stuff in the video is synced to the MIDI of the drums.

Ltd will be available elsewhere. That Amazon listing from a couple of days ago had it for a start.

Track's good, but I'm surprised the palette isn't actually staggeringly different from... well, mostly everything from The Tuss onwards. He seems to be stuck on that sound. Good tune tho. Video is fucking excellent, when it all merged into brown mush and Rich's face in the middle it was properly freaky. Imagine waking up and seeing that landscape from your window.

The very beginning of the video contains the text conversation between probably Richard and Weirdcore, the letters are just constantly shuffling so you have to pause at the right moments. Talking about eating fermented jelly on toast and how the world is a simulation lol

Was finally able to log back in and get back to my cart, trying to actually check out now...at least I made progress, keep trying. 

Yeah, you and everyone else lol.

At this rate it will be 12 midnight before the site is running properly.

UdNuuPx.png

Analog Rytm mentioned, the drums do sound massive and analogy, probably made this tune in 2014 after that Syro interview where he mentioned getting one. Mind-blowing what he can do with gear like that. And at the bottom that is definitely MIDI-related, lots of stuff in the video is synced to the MIDI of the drums.

Aha so the track speculation a few pages back was actually referring to the instrument on each audio track, that definitely makes more sense.