How does one go about ordering the deluxe edition Japanese CD?

Amazon says it can be delivered to Canada, so presumably the US as well

EDIT: nvm, that's the standard, don't see the limited on there. If you do find it for domestic sale, you can use services liek White Rabbit Express to order it internationally.

Edited by forcefielder

Just got home and missed on the special edition tinfoil joint due to spending time with the fam.

Still available on the aphex store site. At least a couple minutes ago it was.

It's a fun one for sure, really exciting and playful track. Glad he's bringing a new flavor here. :)

Very excited to hear the rest of it and I have a feeling it will be filled with some really great stuff. Definitely ambitious and far from freeform modular knob turning. :)

In many ways, it's just what we needed... Some quirky not-afraid-to-be-accessible stuff with some attitude and a focus on musical structures and simplicity.

Edited by Lane Visitor

There will be 2 CD editions for Japan - regular and limited. Fairly certain the regular will be a standard digipak with the limited being a card recreation of the vinyl sleeve like previous Japanese Aphex EPs. Not much deviation from the domestic releases beyond the inevitable obi strip and sticker thrown in, but can also confirm no bonus tracks.

Japanese Ltd version appears to have silver cover

Edited by Gateaux Fabulous

Just got home and missed on the special edition tinfoil joint due to spending time with the fam.

Still available on the aphex store site. At least a couple minutes ago it was.

You're an angel bro. Thank you.

How does one go about ordering the deluxe edition Japanese CD?

Amazon says it can be delivered to Canada, so presumably the US as well

EDIT: nvm, that's the standard, don't see the limited on there. If you do find it for domestic sale, you can use services liek White Rabbit Express to order it internationally.

the limited's on there as well, had to search for the catno(edit - it's bre57ltd, searching for bre57 won't show it for some reason).  Ends up being $28 shipped to the US. 

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B07G8MDZFV/

edit2- beatink has it as well but it ends up being ~$40 shipped through them https://www.beatink.com/products/detail.php?product_id=9812

edit again - it also has a non-angled shot of the special foil cover image

81WMaLzIyiL._SL1400_.jpg

Edited by andrd

Are people really disappointed? I have no reason to be. I do think it's interesting that he has maintained the same sound and style that he's been working with since the Analord days, but that's all great stuff. Really looking forward to this EP.

Circlont6a is better than anything on Tuss

Yeah actually I probably agree with that.

~1:00-1:30 is the most magic part here both musically and visually for me so far

Circlont6a is better than anything on Tuss

Yeah actually I probably agree with that.

~1:00-1:30 is the most magic part here both musically and visually for me so far

Circlont6a is pretty damn good, but nothing on Syro is better than anything on Rushup Edge, except for XMAS EVET10 .... imo

Edit: I'm a liar and an idiot. Much of Syro is better than about half of Rushup, but the highs on the Tuss album are higher than the ones on Syro.

Edited by flim

i tried shazam on the primavera track and it didnt work.

the primavera track is 4:40

5:22 - T69 collapse 
6:09 - 1st 44 6:09 
6:04 - MT1 t29r2 
6:20 - abundance10edit[2 R8's, FZ20m & a 909] 
6:20 - pthex 
Edited by very honest

got drunk while watching the video 10 times and passed out, did i miss anything??

that fuckin track and video are amazing, i'm so happy! :aphexsign:

pre ordered the mp3's  :catsalute:  just gimme the music :braindance:

can't wait to hear what else is on there, blooeaarrrghgh

So much negativity in this thread. Richard isn’t innovating anymore? Compared to who? Nobody else makes music like this. Not even close.

There are like 4 people expressing disappointment over this. The love outweighs the negativity astronomically. Relax. Frolic rating still high.

Edited by popeonarope

hmmmm what can I moan about? Oh yeah its a bit of a long wait until release date!! Whats that all about!! September is autumn not summer!! Fucking grumble grumble grumble. Now grumble grumble the hologram vinyl grumble grumble is gone from Bleep, I wish grumble I got one.

Need more Sainsburys ibropurofen , nope its iburophen...ibuprofen (hahhah I finally spelt it right!!)

Hoof It!!

hmmmm what can I moan about? Oh yeah its a bit of a long wait until release date!! Whats that all about!! September is autumn not summer!! Fucking grumble grumble grumble. Now grumble grumble the hologram vinyl grumble grumble is gone from Bleep, I wish grumble I got one.

Need more Sainsburys ibropurofen , nope its iburophen...ibuprofen (hahhah I finally spelt it right!!)

Hoof It!!

it's still here

https://aphextwin.warp.net/release/106968-aphex-twin-collapse-ep

???

Hoof It!!

it's still here

???

my local record store also posted that they were taking preorders for the 'indie version' whatever that is, im assuming its the limited ed. so if you have a local store check with them too

Hoof It!!

it's still here

???

*high five* 

thank you sir