But hey, there's much worse out there right? :)

S Y N E R G Y

(Seriously I have heard managers use this term without irony in the last 6 months, which blew my mind)

Urgh... I just felt my kidneys cringe.

I've actually heard "blue sky thinking" used several times at my previous job. Redundancy turned out to be a blessing!

Moving forward, I think we should all regroup, collaborate, and reach out to prospective clients. We need to innovate and get our blockchain ready for critical mass.

...and think outside the box.

Moving forward, I think we should all regroup, collaborate, and reach out to prospective clients. We need to innovate and get our blockchain ready for critical mass.

let's touch base in the morning

I'll go ahead and schedule a Slack meeting so we can put our heads together and think outside of the box. I'll CC you both into the Outlook invite.

Long term AFX-fan and long-term WATMM lurker here, just have to leave my comment. 
The feelings which are caused by this song are first and foremost euphoria, then joy and gratitude.
​Thank you dear Mr. Phex.  :cool:
For my part, I do very much hear innovation, especially in terms of song structure, details and execution.
Thanks you for listening, bye.

I'll go ahead and schedule a Slack meeting so we can put our heads together and think outside of the box. I'll CC you both into the Outlook invite.

Key stakeholders need this by close of play today

I'll speak with Jolene, see if she can shuffle around the charity weenie-roast in support of involuntary celibates, see if we can accommodate this Slack meeting - it's officially crunch time.

Waaaait a minute. You all haven’t taken your Myers/Briggs personally tests yet. You are not authorized to use workplace language yet.

I’m failing to see the red thread here. We need an agile workflow.

I'll install JIRA on the production server, great suggestion jules! This is exactly the kind of attitude we need around here — high on blue sky tomorrows!

I'll install JIRA on the production server, great suggestion jules! This is exactly the kind of attitude we need around here — high on blue sky tomorrows!

Perfect! Let’s regroup after the install.

Waaaait a minute. You all haven’t taken your Myers/Briggs personally tests yet. You are not authorized to use workplace language yet.

I'll install JIRA on the production server, great suggestion jules! This is exactly the kind of attitude we need around here — high on blue sky tomorrows!

Perfect! Let’s regroup after the install.

Look team, you know I don't like to contact everyone like this if I can help it, but with the mergers happening I really need you all to get your head in the game. These are big fish we're frying, frolic rating of 23 at market close last night: outsider trading notwithstanding, we're in the deep end here. Simulations are showing honest numbers but you and I BOTH KNOW that there's more to this than the buzz. Manuka and everyone at the Heliophore plant is counting on YOU to take this to the next level. I know you can all really knock this one out of the park if you put your heads together and follow through.

Let's stop this now it's making want to kill myself.

shit  :trashbear: