Hell all the rest of the tracks is 6 mins long, this will be great i think :-)!

So do I! Where did you see the track times?

Bleep shows them

eXdGxkM.png

The aphextwin.warp.net site shows pthex as also being 6:20, probably a mistake there as it's the same time as track 4. Oops Rich, get that fixed, or you'll show up in the What If I Told You thread.  :emotawesomepm9:

Haha:)

Be the Light that radiates unconditional Love and have Fun:)

I love how German you are starting every noun with a capital letter, diatoms. It sends shivering waves of Heimatgefühl through my body

:)

I really don’t understand at all how anyone could complain about this track.

How can u not understand?  I mean this track is a gift to mankind and a real bliss, alright. But why not complain about it anyway? What's so hard to understand in that?

hardingtest018ri9s.jpg

Wait, why are they worried about it meeting Ofcom flashing standards when it was going to be shown on US television? Why did they use a compressed .mp4 file rather than the broadcast spec .mov or .mxf through Harding? Why didn't they just stick a flashing warning on it (especially on how comparably low its failed by compared to a lot of things I've fixed). I call shenanigans. Was it all just a PR stunt to drum up interest ?

Was it all just a PR stunt to drum up interest ?

Or is it more likely someone at adult swim thought it was "objectionable content"? I'm not sure how these things work.

They've kept on saying it got pulled due to the Harding fail but ..... I don't buy it! They might've just sent Adult Swim the compressed mp4 which failed QC for not meeting the broadcaster's tech spec and they couldn't deliver the correct hires file quick enough to make it on air

3:51 in the video the video reminds me of 2:19 in this video, I bet it was on the list of significant places that Richard gave to Weirdcore:

(added the timestamps to the URLs but it seems that you will have to find the correct places in the videos manually anyway. I'm sorry)

How can u not understand?  I mean this track is a gift to mankind and a real bliss, alright. But why not complain about it anyway? What's so hard to understand in that?

yeah, to me it sounds too much like aphex twin.

yeah, to me it sounds too much like aphex twin.

tenor.gif?itemid=11630345

Tokyo Collapse

37711248_176949561649eef21.jpg

oh man that disk union store is the BEST

I bought so much autechre from there and the one in shimokitazawa, including Untilted for ~$15AUD lol

I was in that disk union and heard Marchrom playing in there in 2014 ... was the first time i heard it and i was like 'wtf is this!'

I got some Ovuca and doppler effekt

Reminds me of the time I picked up Tango n Vectif and Cyclobian Sunset at a Virgin Megastore in Orlando ‘97.

Ah, the good old days.

Good point though, why not just warn that it may trigger seizures (like very videogame on the market) and play it? =/

A wild guess: some rules concerning about straight streaming....meaning someone who tunes in a couple of minutes earlier so he won't miss a second of Bob's Burgers starting at 01:35 am and accidentally witnesses this flashing 3d hell. You know, the traditional way of watching some t and v: gather the fam and watch together the shows when they're due.

Filler is pretty subjective, obviously.  That said, if I'm sticking to just "Aphex Twin", I feel like there were a few tracks on CCAI that were pretty filler.

Best 4 track EP would have to be Quoth for me.

aye, and the five track version is even better. Hidden mix is pretty sublime.