hardingtest018ri9s.jpg

Wait, why are they worried about it meeting Ofcom flashing standards when it was going to be shown on US television? Why did they use a compressed .mp4 file rather than the broadcast spec .mov or .mxf through Harding? Why didn't they just stick a flashing warning on it (especially on how comparably low its failed by compared to a lot of things I've fixed). I call shenanigans. Was it all just a PR stunt to drum up interest ?

Just a simple matter of the results from anal

>be me

>listen to afx in community college

>people say things like "how can you listen it's just random loud noise"

>don't care, i feel even cooler listening. my few friends who know are the only ones who "get it"

>fast forward 13 years

>pretty jaded about music but still hopeful about new sounds

>hear new afx tracks

>think "man, why do people think this is cool, it's just random directionless abrasive noise"

>be me

>be me
>listen to afx thru the 90s

>assume other people will like afx as much as I do and make the mistake of playing aphex twin to other people
>20+ years later, buy and aphex twin t-shirt and never wear it

>like syro more than any afx album since SOSW
>hear the new afx track

>don't go crazy over the one track but know that there are some more amazing tracks to come soon
​>be me

Good point though, why not just warn that it may trigger seizures (like very videogame on the market) and play it? =/

A wild guess: some rules concerning about straight streaming....meaning someone who tunes in a couple of minutes earlier so he won't miss a second of Bob's Burgers starting at 01:35 am and accidentally witnesses this flashing 3d hell. You know, the traditional way of watching some t and v: gather the fam and watch together the shows when they're due.

DING DING DING

Try better speakers. That solved it for me

Good shout^^^

I know this is semi-facetious, but it made me realize that, although I've listened to this about 50x's on headphones, I've yet to listen to it in the car (or on decent speakers). The mixing seems . . . different maybe than other, even recent tracks? Particularly during the "collapse" section I have a hard time tracking what the individual lines are doing (which is probably partly intentional).

I think it might be b/c it seems like there are some drukqs-esque things being done, but in a (I think) mostly analogue way (that middle section in particular feels like using hardware in ways that it was never intended to be used). 

Anyway, thinking this track will open up (even more) on a good system. . . 

Edited by nondescript

I really don’t understand at all how anyone could complain about this track.

How can u not understand?  I mean this track is a gift to mankind and a real bliss, alright. But why not complain about it anyway? What's so hard to understand in that?

yeah, to me it sounds too much like aphex twin.

Pretty sure 0.01% of posts are complaining about the track and the other 99.99% are people complaining about people complaining about the track.

It's a fantastic track that would be 10000000X better if it still had this bit

That's now been Merlined out of existence. It's like burning books

Edited by bunty

Pretty sure 0.01% of posts are complaining about the track and the other 99.99% are people complaining about people complaining about the track.

It's a fantastic track that would be 10000000X better if it still had this bit

That's now been Merlined out of existence. It's like burning books

The fun never stops on pootube

blockedrsch8.png

Vid has been around for over 18 months, 57k views... and still gets nuked. Uploader changed the vid name to include T69 Collapse, but it will have been pinched on the audio copyright detection, as per usual. Had vids pulled in a similar fashion, years after upload. The site continues to be a garbage fire.

Edited by jasondonervan

The fun never stops on pootube

Vid has been around for over 18 months, 57k views... and still gets nuked. Uploader changed the vid name to include T69 Collapse, but it will have been pinched on the audio copyright detection, as per usual. Had vids pulled in a similar fashion, years after upload. The site continues to be a garbage fire.

Someone I know has saved a copy I anyone hasn't heard how it used to sound

awesome track! classic aphex! but that annoying part in the middle... i just had to edit it out. can't stand it. the wart had to go. t69 uncollapsed! ;D