when these flacs drop  :catghost:

i never thought id see such a return to form

quality is shite doe so would advise not listening for anyone bothered by that kind of thing 

Edited by ceiling

Fuuuuuck! Now i will have to restrain myself till the 14th. Don,t want to wastt that blissfull first spin on my tables? Butt please tell me what it sounds like. I love hyping myself up to the maxxxxx(:

Fuuuuuck! Now i will have to restrain myself till the 14th. Don,t want to wastt that blissfull first spin on my tables Butt please tell me what it sounds like. I love hyping myself up to the maxxxxx(:

See below:

This EP will hopefully hush all the people complaining about Richard living in the past and producing the "same old shite". This is the most contemporary Aphex I've heard post-Druqks. 

had a little peek

think this might be his best stuff since the tuss

this is what i wanted syro to be 

giphy.gif

fidanzato-concerto.jpg?new

Edited by nondescript

can confirm it's at least stereo, but yeah, 96 khz. Fucking a though I have a feeling this is going to be extremely popular, it's really cool sounding. The primavera track has so much fucking detail in it.

Fuuuuuck! Now i will have to restrain myself till the 14th. Don,t want to wastt that blissfull first spin on my tables Butt please tell me what it sounds like. I love hyping myself up to the maxxxxx(:

Maybe Warp will wisen up and release the digitals now that it leaked in shitty quality

can confirm it's at least stereo, but yeah, 96 khz. Fucking a though I have a feeling this is going to be extremely popular, it's really cool sounding. The primavera track has so much fucking detail in it.

at the end when it enters CCAI territory, those creepy reverb trails, bent my mind round 360 degrees then shattered it, awesome awesome stuff

Oh shit pthex was played live as well!! Very few people here payed attn. to that. I think he played it at the japan show. Wow pthex is a fucking monster. Wonder what DAW or sampler he used.

EDIT: i think it was an early version of a section of pthex. acid line that's in a different tempo/rythm

Edited by Bubba69

Oh shit pthex was played live as well!! Very few people here payed attn. to that. I think he played it at the japan show. Wow pthex is a fucking monster. Wonder what DAW or sampler he used.

Deffo used Dance eJay v4

Oh, must resist! Must resist!

So the whole think just leaked? Where and how?

Some guy on /mu/ said he ripped it from Bleep in 96kbps, no idea how.

Oh, must resist! Must resist!

So the whole think just leaked? Where and how?

Some guy on /mu/ said he ripped it from Bleep in 96kbps, no idea how.

blerp0sd38.gif

Back when Bleep first came around, and they had the older style preview player, I notified them that you could very easily download the .m4a files they had streaming from the site for the previews.

They just said something along the lines of "thanks for letting us know — we likely won't fix it, since the stream quality is so low"