Oh shit pthex was played live as well!! Very few people here payed attn. to that. I think he played it at the japan show. Wow pthex is a fucking monster. Wonder what DAW or sampler he used.

EDIT: i think it was an early version of a section of pthex. acid line that's in a different tempo/rythm

are we going on the idea that pthex is literally too crazy to put on vinyl? or is there some technical reason..

Oh shit pthex was played live as well!! Very few people here payed attn. to that. I think he played it at the japan show. Wow pthex is a fucking monster. Wonder what DAW or sampler he used.

EDIT: i think it was an early version of a section of pthex. acid line that's in a different tempo/rythm

are we going on the idea that pthex is literally too crazy to put on vinyl? or is there some technical reason..

Might be 45 rpm so it wouldn't fit.

Goddamnit bleep. Oh well, I'm happy to hear people are really enjoying this. Personally I never would have believed it had a frolic rating of 23, that just seemed way too fucking gratuitous and straight up outlandish tbh but maybe it actually does. Cant wait to listen to the quality version with some nice headphones.

Kinda bummed he skipped dubstep and went directly to footwork when dubstep was going wild I kinda hoped he would make some aphex style, guess he was having babies and stuff. Maybe he released some dubstep under an alias.

I think he previously admitted to releasing music under different aliases to get genuine reactions. Would make sense when you’re as famous as him and expect that a lot of the praise is due to being famous and releasing well received music already. He could have just meant the Tuss but I’m sure he’s done it other times