The distorted voice that comes in for the end 2 minutes of 1st 44 is so fucking sick, sounds like a fucking airhorn lol. reminds me of the impactful  moment in 54 cymru beats when when the retriggers get all fucking loud and distorted and make a melody.

I hope bleep sends out full quality a little sooner to the people that ordered it like they did with syro (didn't they? after the leak?).

I would kind of describe this as all the analog lushness/gear paying off in the best ways. The pads and vintage samplers really shining here. Plus a bunch of constantly changing reverb, panning, delay fx, lowpass filtering, tight cirklon triggering, and even motherfucking record scratching. It sounds like each of these tracks took weeks to put together. Each of these tracks deserves it's own video, hope we get at least one more official vid. This is the shit he was working on and really excited about with all those soundcloud comments about being too obsessed with making new tracks to do anything else. The production sounds fresh too, sounds a bit more like some of the modern production works that I think are really cool, like that autolux album pussy's dead, or some death grips stuff.

My drukqs comparison is lazy. This is much newer than that.. and frankly more exciting than a drukqs rehash. It’s unrepetative with nimble beats flying everywhere... but with a vibey, spacey, emotional undercurrent that gives me a bigger buzz than anything he has released since... Jesus.... a very very long time.

My drukqs comparison is lazy. This is much newer than that.. and frankly more exciting than a drukqs rehash. It’s unrepetative with nimble beats flying everywhere... but with a vibey, spacey, emotional undercurrent that gives me a bigger buzz than anything he has released since... Jesus.... a very very long time.

This is better IMO than having an EP of 5 unreleased drukqs tracks. And that's coming from somebody who's favorite aphex album is drukqs. This is drukqs-level shit with just as much ambition but without the limitation of working with just a tracker and a bunch of samples on a laptop in the 90s.

This reminds me of the freedom that came from that earth portal track or the marchroma track but with far crazier beats and better mixing and production.

Edited by Bubba69

im holding out till full quality.. but for all the praise heaped onto pthex, wonder why they couldnt put it on either vinyl edition..  ~17 minutes is not pushing it at all at 33rpm.  At 45rpm may be pushing it, but could just shuffle track order and make it work.. smh

Edited by Marked x 0ne

i refuse to listen to this

Actually, you are not allowed to listen to it until we get an AE - NTS review. Legal just got with me about this and wanted to let you know.