I'm going to wait but I hope they release it early.

has this ever happened before anyway?

i mean, premature release due to lowres leakage?

Happened with Oversteps if I remember correctly

I'm going to wait but I hope they release it early.

has this ever happened before anyway?

i mean, premature release due to lowres leakage?

Happened with Oversteps if I remember correctly

Blerp. Release. The. Digital. Pls.

All these reports buzzing in to watmm HQ are getting me very, very excited. Fucking hell its like being a kid at Christmas!!

But I'll wait patiently like a Aphexian Monk Master.

Ok, will try out listning to this Jlin now. Just to try to keep myself sane this month.

What is her best album????

I thought you were The Top Cat (Or have I just made myself look like a twerp...)

For the record I'm glad I didn't wait for a whole month like some disgusting flagellant monk hermit. It's 2018, I demand instant gratification at all times no matter the cost to my soul

lol!!!

For the record I'm glad I didn't wait for a whole month like some disgusting flagellant monk hermit. It's 2018, I demand instant gratification at all times no matter the cost to my soul

In the next few days I could be hit by a little birdy while cycling my bike and get my skull crushed by a juggernaut, so thinking about it like that my willpower may dissolve in the next few hours....

No more the Monk!!

Edited by beerwolf

What if a meteorite hits or the nukes go off? Civilisation is like 3 days of hunger from total collapse, u won't have time to listen to the new aphex if you're fighting to the death over the last bottle of clean water in the beverage aisle at tesco

got the 96 rip, listened to it for like 10 minutes and immediately copped the ltd vinyl.   

worth highlighting this point, there should always be previews. previews = more sales

^^^   :)

Shit, I never thought of it that way. What if that lurking aneurysm blows between now and September? I would have never known...

exactly what i was going to say. life is too short for this purist shit, just listen to it and enjoy the exhilaration, instantaneous and life-affirming abundance, high hats and sauntering arrangements, brain-scrambling noise and much much more

Edited by Reinehr

Shit, I never thought of it that way. What if that lurking aneurysm blows between now and September? I would have never known...

exactly what i was going to say. life is too short for this purist shit, just listen to it and enjoy the exhilaration, instantaneous and life-affirming abundance, high hats and sauntering arrangements, brain-scrambling noise and much much more

well said that man

Idk if this has been mentioned or realized already but the tracks line up with when they were played during the 2016-2017 tour. And Pthex was played in Japan (japan always gets bonus tracks) 80 IQ

Edited by WhitleyStriber

Sitting on my hands til the full fat vionel RichEPs show up.

Y'all are villains.

ᵐᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵇᵉ ˡᶦˢᵗᵉⁿᶦⁿᵍ ⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵒ ᶜᵒˢ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃᵗᵘᵐᵐˢ ʰʸᵖᵉ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ

raptor-jesusgic6i.gif

Umm, why didn't anyone tell me it was this good? Dem riddims... lawd  :catbed:

Edited by jasondonervan