I never listened to the Primavera track, that is MT1? If so, I see the obsession. Track is nuts the way it slithers along and morphs. Total trip.

1st 44 is doing my head in. Cant wait to listen in proper quality on a system.

I don't understand how Aphex Twin can be influenced by some artist making fancy footwork from Gary, Indiana. After 30 years of making music and setting trends and basically inventing genres I thought he was sort of above that. It's like when you're THAT good and famous, you can't let yourself say "well this drum part was sort of inspired by Iglooghost" like seriously wtf.

Also don't understand how anyone can be legitimately from Gary, Indiana.

just read the rules already.

theres pages and pages of adoration for this and im so tempted to hear the leekspin but im gunna train the neurons in my brain to resist. this is harder than nofap (in both ways)

same, i've just had t69 collapse on repeat since the leak came out. it's numbing the urge, but only by so much  :catsuicide:

I had trouble sleeping last night I was so buzzed by this EP. “African rave” beats from Indiana, mixed with aphex majesty is apparently my cup of tea.

wait what the escapetheloops guy found us?

RIP WATMM

He's a good omen. Nothing but lolz and a supposedly amazing ass new aphex EP have followed him through the door. 

yeah nothing but lolz

Holy shit can a quality version of this please leak already? I bought the limited edition vinyl Richard. Plus I just woke from a nightmare where I and a large group of people were sitting in stands (kind of ironic to begin with) outside an old bell tower when a gargoyle suddenly swooped down, causing hysteria and just viciously murdering the fuck out of everyone around me as we tried to escape. Just an absolute bloodbath from hell and the little dude was coming for me next. I'm no psychologist but I'm pretty sure that gargoyle represents the Collapse EP and I'm missing out big time.

I'm going to wait but I hope they release it early.

has this ever happened before anyway?

i mean, premature release due to lowres leakage?

Happened with Oversteps if I remember correctly

Blerp. Release. The. Digital. Pls.

I guess I fall into pro-wait team too so fingers crossed for fixed release date. I'm not an audiophile any way but I'm really skeptical about the 96kbps, although apparently they aren't too bad. While waiting will loop my precious T69 and those other 800+ Afx tracks I've got. Maybe will get me some good karma.

Edited by Grumpy Old Daddy

it hurts to see my fellow nerds in so much pain not having to hear this

pls warp release the digitals, we gave all our monies already so why wait??

whyyy??

guessing It'll probably ruin the correct distribution process, they have press releases and what not aligned for the release date. Shifting all that must be a pain in the arse and requires a lot of coordination with a lot of people

Yeah, Bleep/Warp has released digitals early because of leaks multiple times in the past, I think Syro was one of those cases perhaps?

For some reason I remember Syro being released almost on schedule. Maybe a week or a few days earlier? 

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj