also @lickneonlights you objectively, forum wise posted some pretty stupid shit during peak hype times. WATMM is generally really friendly  :sleep:

yeah actually bewildering to me how watmm is percived the elitist / hostile place nowadays. you lot should've seen zilty in its prime...

lickneonlights you seem to think you're an authority on music

and that's why it's irritating to read your posts

gotta agree.

sure it's cool to speak your mind freely n shit (and honestly while i can dig it i don't think this release is even half as mindblowing as alot of ppl make it out to be, then i again i never really cared much bout the fex since saw 2 days anyway but i digress) but stuff like "ooh those reverbs, how unprofessional" and "why would afx be influenced by petty unsophisticated hick nigger musics", this is where subjectivity ends and what spiral described begins imo. then again i reckon he's only trolling anyway so who gives a fuck, at least makes the spice flow. <3

motivaysh

Anyway going to sleep, better bring some good news tomorrow like Warp decided to release the EP after a leak. 

Bless

Deleted this from my computer last night until it drops in full quality. The urge to redownload is killing me.

I should do the same, I told myself i wouldn't keep listening to it and wait for the full quality. That has not been the case. 

Deleted this from my computer last night until it drops in full quality. The urge to redownload is killing me.

I’ve had like 30 “final listens”.

I’ve had like 30 “final listens”.

Same. I've listened to it so many times that my brain has started to "filled in" the shittyness with what it now thinks is hifi but deep down I know it's still ass.

this is easily the worst track I've ever heard

The track makes a compelling point that all your hate does is fuel his motivation. You can hear it from 00:00 to around 2:44

Edited by span