The track makes a compelling point that all your hate does is fuel his motivation. You can hear it from 00:00 to around 2:44

I can't deny that he certainly does make the point that haters are his motivation. His argument is clear and unyielding. And if you weren't convinced after the first 20 times you hear that sample, the next 700 repetitions are there to drive the argument home. Compelling, indeed.

this is easily the worst track I've ever heard

challenge accepted

oh fucking hell

lol if I know that song that annoying shit will be stuck in your head for at least a few hours. Only to pop up in your mind when you least need it, like PTSD or something.

This also exists:

I hope these are some nice counterpoints to the new EP. Sounds like it's gooooood.

(btw this "Bangs" track is essentially what all footwork sounds like to me).

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

The track makes a compelling point that all your hate does is fuel his motivation. You can hear it from 00:00 to around 2:44

I can't deny that he certainly does make the point that haters are his motivation. His argument is clear and unyielding. And if you weren't convinced after the first 20 times you hear that sample, the next 700 repetitions are there to drive the argument home. Compelling, indeed.

But his motivation to do what??

But his motivation to do what??

To create post-African rave rhythmic patterns the likes of which licksneonlights has never seen.

/youtubevideoreview

Everybody bootleggin the shit outta the new EP - get it while it's hot!

dammit I got no access to a pc for a week and a bit, missed this hype train for now..

edit: is it more of the same? I saw span said it was his best since rushup edge.. is that 4realz?

Edited by MIXL2

dammit I got no acces to a pc for a week and a bit, missed this hype train for now..

is it more of the same? I saw span said it was his best since rushup edge.. is that 4realz?

You heard it from Span. Best since the reversal in Alberto.

Balsalm.

Omg Alberto Balsalm.

Are you experiencing Albert + buddy currently?
God yes

Into Cow Cud.

The old shit is good too guys.

Edited by Extralife

dammit I got no acces to a pc for a week and a bit, missed this hype train for now..

is it more of the same? I saw span said it was his best since rushup edge.. is that 4realz?

You heard it from Span. Best since the reversal in Alberto.

Balsalm.

Omg Alberto Balsalm.

Are you experiencing Albert + buddy currently?
God yes

Into Cow Cud.

The old shit is good too guys.

Enjoooooy! 

Cannabis + EP .. A must try.

1st 44 (slo -20%)  

jesus fucking christ I'm lit as norwegian church....

i tried it sped up a bit and that was pretty nice, man the ending is great

For those who don't "get" jlin, listen to some African music that employs cross-rhythms and google how to feel the groove in polyrhythms, then plug in Kyanite by Jlin on a big soun system. Most of the cues for where you're supposed to feel the groove is in the bass/sub bass.

Her music is fucking great. Haven't heard the new EP, waiting until my copy ships, but I'm glad he's continuing to be influenced by current musical zeitgeist.

Edit:

also lol at all the white dudes talking all condescending about footwork, but will start making footwork inspired tracks in 5 years. I remember when people would talk shit about trap...

Edited by drukqs