jesus buttfuckin christ, how can anyone that loves hab/windowlicker/drukqs think this is a bad album?  :blink:  hoowwww????

this is the best thing he released since the tuss imo

>uses a forum in 2018

>gets mad at people shitposting and just frolicking and casually discussing music which makes the place less dead

>quotes another pretentious twat who is mad at said people to further express his disdain to ordinary peasants who are not compliant with a strict nerd policy

>"abominable peasants occupying my watumz not letting the fruitful and constructive discussion flow, >rrrrrreeeeeeeee"

Adjust your fedora and just chill out ffs.

Really like T69 collapse. Wonder if I'll get the "WOW" feeling I did when I first heard drukqs. That was my first Aphex Twin experience. I then worked back through his stuff. I'll never forget when I first heard Wax The Nip. Absolutely amazing!!!

Really like T69 collapse. Wonder if I'll get the "WOW" feeling I did when I first heard drukqs. That was my first Aphex Twin experience. I then worked back through his stuff. I'll never forget when I first heard Wax The Nip. Absolutely amazing!!!

drukqs was my first one asswell and i got that WOW feeling with this one, hope you guys will 2

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Collapse EP. The synthesis is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of low frequency oscillation most of the sounds will go over a typical listeners head. There's also Richards influence, which is deftly woven into his sonic characterization- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Paradox dnb, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these breaks to realize that they're not just sick- they say something deep about RAVE. As a consequence people who dislike Collapse truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the message in the T69 video which itself is a cryptic reference to 'bass kicks in and the tempo starts slowing down, it's like a collapse of sorts' . I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those skrillex simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Richards genius wit unfolds itself on their smartphone. What fools.. how I pity them.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Collapse EP. The synthesis is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of low frequency oscillation most of the sounds will go over a typical listeners head. There's also Richards influence, which is deftly woven into his sonic characterization- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Paradox dnb, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these breaks to realize that they're not just sick- they say something deep about RAVE. As a consequence people who dislike Collapse truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the message in the T69 video which itself is a cryptic reference to 'bass kicks in and the tempo starts slowing down, it's like a collapse of sorts' . I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those skrillex simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Richards genius wit unfolds itself on their smartphone. What fools.. how I pity them.

lol

Guest Chesney

Ha, wowzers!

It's really not that hard to understand. It's not some code you have to decifer. You don't have to be intelligent just you have to be the kind of person to get off on details. Musical intelligence is not linear and is not even a thing. People whether stupid or intelligent like different aspects of music for many different reasons. If collapse does nothing for you then that's all fine.

Ha, wowzers!

It's really not that hard to understand. It's not some code you have to decifer. You don't have to be intelligent just you have to be the kind of person to get off on details. Musical intelligence is not linear and is not even a thing. People whether stupid or intelligent like different aspects of music for many different reasons. If collapse does nothing for you then that's all fine.

It's a joke, man.

Guest Chesney

I have a feeling aenamnesis is exaggerating about his IQ too, maybe just trying to mask over other issues he has with themself. Or if they are of very high IQ then needs to not be a bellend and learn what modesty is and how it gets better results in the real world.

Ha, no beef really.

I have a feeling aenamnesis is exaggerating about his IQ too, maybe just trying to mask over other issues he has with themself. Or if they are of very high IQ then needs to not be a bellend and learn what modesty is and how it gets better results in the real world.

Ha, no beef really.

Please web search "Rick & Morty copypasta".

Guest Chesney

Oh, Not really seen any Rick & Morty, only 10 mins maybe when I got home late wankered. The humour WAS lost on me then i'm sorry to say.

As you were.